going lean under throttle

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Soooooooooo

I wired in my VPC; put the turbo back on today and it started up perfectly. I drove it to get gas and it was perfect afr for cruise.. I boosted hard onto the freeway and it went 11:1.. good enough for no tuning yet... So I boost a couple more times and get off the freeway...

And then at the second stop light to go back on the freeway to come home, I slip the clutch and the car hesitates; i glance @ the a/f R's and it says LEAN which means 20:1....

I Full throttle it and it goes to 15:1 under boost... BAD.. I pull over right away and start looking around... No matter what I did; dicking with the VPC/safc and shit... it continued... I turned the VPC to ++++ for everything and it cruised at about 15:1 most of the time.. I got it home and decided maybe the vpc is the culprit so I put it back to stock; meaning i put the lexus back in and unhooked the vpc; and re-wired the afc back in like normal.

Still the same problem though.. It idles at about 14.7 for approx. 30 seconds and then goes completely lean. I give it gas at idle and it still says lean until I let off... and then it goes rich.. 12:1. I try to drive it in first just down the street and it's saying LEAN again...

Centralia meet is in 2 hours... and I just got everything today.. friday.. And now this shit happens...

If anyone knows some possible shit that could have happened.. please help.

Also; when I got home there was a green wire with two female adapters on one end and on the other was a plug.. it fell off my car as i pulled into the driveway. I don't know what it's too, since it's to fucking dark to check... but is there a specific wire I should check that could cause this? Seems like this wire was ripped out...

It's JON from MDC's car, it's an 89; with an avc-r/afc.. and the vpc is unplugged and i'm running just how it was before..

I don't think it's the VPC though because it is happening with the lex as well...