going biger turbo

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
Just get a maft pro man, every maft pro I've ever gotten for buddys I've paid less the 300 bucks for used. Take your time and wait one will pop up. The maft pro is by far the easiest and most reactive tuning device for the type of money you spend. Only other option would be a EMS stinger which is around 800 bucks.

supraman2121

Apr 6, 2012
ontario
no no i know it will need other stuff over the course of the summer such as head work valves/springs/retainers cams pistons rods bearings im preping to do a whole build its just the tuning im not to sure on and just want to know what options are best for new to it and hp wise like i said my buddy is selling his emange so it probly my easyest option right now

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
supraman2121;1846422 said:
the map ecu from supra store is like 800 but seems interesting since i can delete my maf haha

Thats the MAP ECU 2...It is EVERYTHING short of a standalone. I was only running the MAPECU V1. Its the red one.

supraman2121

Apr 6, 2012
ontario
hmm interesting i think i might pick one up can you play with the ingition timing and stuff ? what are its limitations and how reliable is it were is the best place to buy one supra store is asking 7 somthing and thats for the map ecu3 its grey

Last edited:

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I have had the MAFT basic for 7+ yrs, and have never had a problem with it. Ever.
I have mine set up in blow-thru mode as well, so I have an atmospheric bov. When I changed from 440 to 560 injectors, all I did was move one switch and two dials.
Perfect idle the first time. The only reason I am about to get rid of it, is to upgrade to the MAFT pro system.