Girlfriend trouble.... help!

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Unfortunately, it sounds like you two weren't exactly meant for each other. Of course, who exactly is made for a person with anger management issues other than a therapist? Good luck in your decision making because I know getting over a girl is a hard thing to do.

heavyearly87t

Mr.Url
Mar 31, 2005
Edmonton Alberta Canada Eh?
lanky189 said:
you have a car right? Then you are never homeless... got any local friends? no doubt they'll house ya.

HA ha ha That reminds me of when I did that. I had to comute 120KM each way to get to work cause my only friend lived out of town.. In a 78 Cordoba...LOL

It was the same girl as I mentioned in my earlier post. See what I mean when I say you'll get over it. I totaly forgot about that!

Ah, good times being young. ;)

For the record: I am happly married, six kids, one grandson. Life will go on man.

:cool:

M

mk3smakemehappy

this is how to do it. slowly stop seeing her. if u take every change u get to see her, skip one...then after a few days or weeks 2, then 3, etc.

L

lanky189

thats the worse idea evarrr...
and because its so bad..im going to assume you are joking... MAHAHAHAHAHAH..there..assumption made.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
If she can't stop fighting with you whenever you feel like talking; It's time to move on.

From the examples you gave, she seems depressed?

I wish you good luck, no one deserves to live miserably.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
socc924 said:
Now heres the deal... I live with my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years while im down here in phili going to school. I have slowly been realizing how nasty and selfish of a person she can be. I could go on and on about this, but bottom line is that I cant see a happy future with her. She is just miserable and wont change. I know she wont because we have talked about it and tried to work at it but nothing changes.

Heres the hard part though. breaking up would probably destroy her and I definatly dont wanna see her hurt. I also would have to figure out where to live while im at school and possibly transfer schools. I just feel like it would dissapoint alot of people like my parents who realy like her.

Im just so confused and torn.

hrm..i didnt read any of the replies yet..so meh, my post might be the same as others.

dont be a pussy dude. You dont see a future with her, you dont like the person she is, you dont wanna be with her. DONT BE WITH HER. Destroy her my ass..ive dealt with stalkers, post relationship psychopaths, etc. etc. etc. and they ALL eventually move on.

Break up with the bitch, dont talk to her afterwards...talking to her is like hitting reset on a playstation..u just start over, shell say the i miss you rigamarole typical female bullshit etc. etc. etc.

if time heals..give her time..LOTS OF TIME. meaning dont talk to her ass, let time heal her own fuckin wounds and move the hell on.

If she kills herself..fuck it. Her fault...if it was yours, it would be considered a Homocide, not a Suicide.

you only have one life dude..and time doesnt wait for you to make your move..so stop wasting time :)

signed -Mash King- :biggrinki