Ghetto Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
Alright guys, so I want to make my car sound nicer, maybe perform better a bit better but I want to do it for cheap since I aim to go turbo so why put money into it, what exactly is that trick where oyu make a hole int eh air box somewhere and connect a pipe or tube to it and direct it outside the car or something? any other "ghetto mods" lol

josh930

Jan 14, 2006
NY
I'd check the civic forum for ghetto mods. Judging on some of them I've seen, I think they've covered it all

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Remove your engine, tires, and transmission. Free and makes your car lighter. It'll make it more ghetto too.

But seriously though, the only thing I can recommend is removing parts of your car such as the rear seats, spare tire, A/C, P/S, and whatever else you can live without. Also, you can advance the timing a little bit. Read the N/A Upgrade FAQ (which happens to be a sticky) for more ideas and stuff. You can also do a 2.25/2.5 inch straight pipe (no mufflers) exhaust made out of steel. It'll be cheap, but it won't last long and it'll be LOUD.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
G.H.E.T.T.O mod, here you go.

picture.php

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Just cut your exhaust right before the cat, take everything else out, its just deadweight. Take your intake off, just run straight throttle body, its all you need, then break all your windows and rip out your interior, they just weigh the car down take the drivers seat too, you can sit on a milk crate its much lighter. Go to a welding shop get an oxygen tank and duct tape it to the floor next to your milk crate, hook some hoes up to it, and stick the other end in your throttle body. then take your windshield washer hose, stick that in your throttle body too, and fill the resevoir with alcohol. when you wanna go fast turn the oxygen tank on, and hold the windshield washer button, shazam! 750 hp at the wheels. You can take down a ferrari with that shit and only for under $100. Oh and i almost forgot you need at least 10 nos stickers.

Seriously guy? forget civics you need to go back to modding your bicycle.

nightrider760

Sep 25, 2008
escondido , tijuana
maybe not that getto but a shimmed wastegate, UHHMM run your car without the cat so it will roar like a rustang,paint your interior white ,neon lights,shopping cart wing with a big sticker on the back saying walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.