getting stationed in AZ

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
as the title says, i finally found out where im gonna get stationed at. I graduated basic training back on Jan. 8 and graduate from tech school on Mar. 8. I am getting stationed at Davis-Monthan, AFB in Tucson, AZ. Is anyone stationed here or have been stationed here and could tell me how the base is? Could someone tell me what the weather is like and how the emission laws are and how strict they are and hows life in Tucson

Eman14j

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!
Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
no humidity, very dusty, altitude will add about 1/10 a second on your cars time, umm i donno what else to tell you :D I'm stationed at Fort Bliss in El Paso, TX but I drive out to see my aunt who is a Doctor at the Hospital out there from time to time. Tuscon is a nice slow town for the most part so if you have family they'll love it. lol that reminds me a few weeks ago i stopped by to say hey to her and we went out to grab lunch. No joke it took this women 5 mins or so after she got into her car to back the F out of the parking space LOL i'm not shitting you, but theres a lot of good spots to eat and 1 or 2 good beer spots if your a beer guy.