Getting my foot in the door?

Zane Wedding

Aug 26, 2008
North Carolina
What's up, fellow "TOY" junkeis. I live in Greensboro, N.C. Forgive me, I'm a rookie. I've only reciently purchased my first Supra. Naturally I have high Expectations. So to speak. I bought a 1 owner '87 w/ 136k original miles. She been garaged, has original paint, and the interior is perfect. I stole the beast "in my opinion" for $1500. I have so many questions. I feel I should do A little homework and research first before I start picking brains. However; I would like to know how poorly or well I did on my purchase.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
You did very well, in my opinion. Post some pics! Welcome to SupraMania. :)

The search function should yield any result you're looking for. But if it doesn't, feel free to ask!

shiftysupra

Nov 4, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Welcome! Congratulations on your purchase... mine was 4200... haha. This place has pretty much all you could need IF you:

1) Use the search button
2) really desire knowledge rather than just an answer.

All I do is surf here and have asked a few questions but if you really look you can usually find it. Just search!
haha anyways pictures would be awesome

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. $1500.00 is a great price for a running supra. Unfortunately that $1500.00 supra will eventually turn into a $10000.00 supra.
:ttiwwp:

Cycoclown

SHAAWING!!!
Jan 18, 2008
Vacaville, CA
www.myspace.com
congrats and welcome!

might i suggest getting one of these
m8mi3d.jpg

:) i got one obviously lol. and it was well worth it