Getting lines made

JBatt87T

Apr 28, 2005
Athens, GA
I have 60-1 that I need to get oil lines made for. There is a place near me that carries fittings and lines but I just don't know what size to get. I need to know what size fillings I need to ask for that are on the block. B&M oil cooler, so I can figure that one out.
Thanks guys,
Jake

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
not sure what kinda 60-1 kit you have but here are the fittings for the 7M

Oil Feed
1/8 NPT Turbo Oil Port (on top of turbo)
12MM to -4an Block oil Source (Rare, custom made for 7m)
-4an hose (some will run -6an but Caution, You maynot get enough oil pressure to feed the turbo)

Oil Return
Flange with 1/2" Barb for Oil return (bottom of turbo)
Flange with 1/2" Barb for Oil Return Block (special Spaced holes for 7M block)
-10an hose for oil return

Water
2 x 16MM water inlet fittings on Turbo (Side to side)
Or
2x 3/8 NPT Water Inlet fittings (some turbos)
12MM to -6an Water Return (thermostat housing)
14MM to -6an Water Source (behind waterpump)
-6an water hoses

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
Its the Truth.

You look around and can source most of these fittings, but the 7M specific stuff is gonna cost $ :( . I think that Oil source fitting to the block is $30 by itself.

I know b/c I broke one a while back over torquing it and had to get another one :(

JBatt87T

Apr 28, 2005
Athens, GA
Thanks man that helped out a lot.
I just cut off the stock oil drain flange and welded on a fitting. I also got a 12x1.25 to -6AN fitting, and a -6AN to -4AN reducer for the oil feed port on the block.
What size lines should I run for the oil cooler & tranny cooler?

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
just a quick question on this, how do you connect the SS lines to these connectors? They twist on or what? Im interested in making my own SS lines for the CT-26.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
check mkiiitech dr jonez had a write up for how to do it.

its easy. the most important part is when you cut the SS line. it has to be perfectly level and NO frayed edges. once you get the fittings and lines itll be pretty self exlpanitory.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
JBatt87T said:
I think JBL made or makes SS lines for the CT. You could just buy them instead of having to make them.

He pulled his products. Suprasport will probably make lines for your 60-1 (I'm assuming turbonetics) and RabidChimp makes them for the CT26. I should be able to get you either