Gentlemen....

Notorious J

Aug 25, 2012
Brick, New Jersey
Hey Gents!

A good friend of mine who has been in the Supra world forever pushed me over the edge, so I decided to search out
a MK3 for a daily. I am a WRX guy and have a completely worked 02 bugeye. I have put tons of money, blood, sweat
and tears into her, I did not want to continue to put so many miles on her by driving back and forth to work everyday.

I purchased a 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo targa top, white on white, with the blue interior...I must say she needs work
but she is alot of fun!!

She is not in too bad of shape for being 23 years old, however the kid before me did a horrendous job with some of
the electrical wiring under the dash. I have spent the past few weeks trying to fix everything. I had to repair/rebuild
the entire harness under the DS fender.....Instead of putting in coils, seems he cheeped out with just springs and
put them on the OEM struts!! So every time the car hit a bump the tire was ripping into the harness....FML!

Anyway, I fixed the majority of it, there are a few other things I just can't seem to put my finger on, so I
took a few pic's and plan on posting them in the technical help section. I feel once I can
wrap up these last few little things I will be in business with my new MK3!

I am glad to be here and plan on reading everything I can. I have the Hanes manual and DL'ed the OEM service repair manual
on my lap top.

See everyone around and thanks for having me!

-Jay

Attachments

• The_Beast_Lowered.jpg
    The_Beast_Lowered.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 16
  • SupraWhiteMania.jpg
    SupraWhiteMania.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 18