g'day

Aliass

Sep 30, 2009
Brisbane, Queensland
Howdy folks,

a mate of mine suggested I check out these forums. So i decided to sign up. My names Graeme and im an electrician by trade. Im from Brisbane Australia and I hope i can learn alot from you folks (im tad noobish).

My baby is a White Mk3 Supra with a rather stock 7M GTE which was originally a 7M GE but was rebuilt as a GTE including pistons and all that jazz (cept for cams I think). Auto tranny and tems suspension package. Id go list "sick modz" but i doubt anyone cares (previous owner was abit of a ricer).

Anyway , hi peoples :D

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
Welcome mate, this forum is second to none, the mods keep out most of the bullshit and a lot of members really know there stuff...enjoy!
(i live about 2 hours away from brissy)

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
welcome and yes alot can be leanred if your willing to ask questions and use your search button most of your soon to be asked questions have more then likely already been asked and answered but if you come across something that hasnt been asked befor im sure we can get you the right answer alot of knowledge on these boards probably alot more then most would admit but again welcome and next post should be pics please lol

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Welcome to the board bud. :)

Duane

PS: and..this

7mgte3sgte;1423440 said:
welcome and yes alot can be leanred if your willing to ask questions and use your search button most of your soon to be asked questions have more then likely already been asked and answered but if you come across something that hasnt been asked befor im sure we can get you the right answer alot of knowledge on these boards probably alot more then most would admit but again welcome and next post should be pics please lol

Phewww! I am out of breath. Dude, no periods, nothing. Maybe take more time so it's easier to read your post. ;)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
7mgte3sgte;1423440 said:

Translation:

Welcome to our tightly knit community. Drinks are on the left, food on the right. There is much knowledge to acquire here and as such, the search button should always be the first direction you pursue in a quest to quench your thirst for information, young sponge.

If by some freak chance, your question cannot be found via the search button, please feel free to post in the appropriate forum regarding any information you might be in search of. There are things that haven't been answered yet, however, it's unlikely that a relatively new member will be asking such questions.

This forum consists of a great many members whom possess vast amounts of knowledge that they are fully willing to share, providing that you ask questions properly, and succinctly. (see here: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19859 )

A great many of our members require that you post pictures in order for them to befriend you. Keep in mind, that punctuation is key, and if you post in one gigantic, run-on sentence, your questions will likely be ignored by those who possess the aforementioned vast sea of knowledge.

Welcome to Supramania.com, and have a great stay!

Aliass

Sep 30, 2009
Brisbane, Queensland
Thanks for the welcome folks , id love to produce some picks but i don't have access to digital camera. (Will take plenty once i get that sorted) I already read your rather in-depth threads re:forum rules / dealing with the "oldschool members".

I'm sure ill have lots of good questions for you all. As my baby is a temperamental creature at the best of times.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Aliass;1424141 said:
Just to clarify , baby = car not woman.

Oh boy, :3d_frown:

I think that is obvious but, let me explain better. If you have a woman, they can be temperamental, the car would be easy to deal with comparing both...geez.

lol Kristel.

Aliass

Sep 30, 2009
Brisbane, Queensland
upgradedsupra;1424143 said:
Oh boy, :3d_frown:

I think that is obvious but, let me explain better. If you have a woman, they can be temperamental, the car would be easy to deal with comparing both...geez.

lol Kristel.

Just making sure :p

At this stage however im thinking a woman would be cheaper , the car ate my bank account.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Aliass;1424149 said:
Just making sure :p

At this stage however im thinking a woman would be cheaper , the car ate my bank account.

LOL You need a woman that wants to mod the car and appreciates it with you. ;)

Yeah, and she is good at giving and taking..that sound ok? :)