GB feeler re grind cam's pnp

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have bena talking wiht colt cams for my new set of cams i droping into my car 264 and 8.1 lift

and i can get them done for faily cheep i guess like 450 for set of cams ps this is all so cnd not usd

this will require you to send them your core form you head then there shipped back to you they will come wiht spacers that you will add under the stock shim to re grain what you have lost on the base cricale

al you cna mave more then one setup of cam

i have had set made by them a long time ago and they were pretty nice

teh price has not bena noted but i bet if we get mroe then 10 people i can see these gettign cheeper

ps you wonte have to worrie about miss lined oil holes the cps gear faceiong being off and just plain cheeper

what you guys think

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yup that is there specs

i may be going with old hks setup that i just found is roughly the same as i am looking at

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i gonna give the guy call like in 2 days as of right now i can not see the support

chime in if yyou want a set mabye i work deal out wiht him

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
What's the point of this if the base circle limits one to an 8.1 lift. Also, how much difference in performance gain would this make to justify $450 cdn.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
you might beable to go bigger but i have not talked to him about that but 8.1 is pretty good

are you intrested dopn call me

VanSupra;1135409 said:
What's the point of this if the base circle limits one to an 8.1 lift. Also, how much difference in performance gain would this make to justify $450 cdn.