Gauging Interest: Whiteline Adjustable FRONT Swaybars (Reign_Maker approved)

Would you be interested in Front Whiteline Adjustable Swaybars

• Total voters

twinturbozs

Apr 4, 2005
san francisco
When i installed my Whiteline front sway bar, i noticed a huge difference over my ST. The Whitelines are 50% stiffer than stock compared to the ST which is only 14%. As far as weight is concerned, they are only slightly heavier than the ST. Now my car doesnt "dip" when taking a fast corner.

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Good stuff...thanks for the feedback. It's good to hear end customer reviews on these as not too many peeps have the whiteline bars.

Boosted Supra

AEM 7MGTE 6765
Apr 7, 2005
Valley Stream, New York, United States
karaki said:
Manny;

price is yet to be determined as we need to get a car to Whiteline first; my best 'educated' guess will give each bar an initial price of about $155 each. For that price the bar only comes with bar to chassis mount bushings. If this goes through I will also look into offering adjustable endlinks but lets just concentrate on getting the bar done first.

BTW; haven't seen you at the Toronto meet lately; hope to see you and your HOT MK3 at TO 2007!!

I understand, I'd like both front and rears. You should have this before may 2007 sometime?

BTW; I haven't been to the TO Meet in a while, been busy with other personal things. I got some stuff coming up on my car, I should be able to make TO 2007. And thanks.

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Manny;

on a best case scenario it's 6 months from the time the car gets into Whiteline until the bars get to the end customer. Assuming we can get this started in the month of December May 2007 is not an unreasonable timeframe.

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Production on the MK2 Adjustables is almost done; as soon as we get that out of the way we'll start looking for a car to prototype this on. Thanks for all your patience folks!!!

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
The MK2 Swaybars are done and production has started; which means that I can start spending time on this project. First step is to find someone in Australian close to Whiteline that can give their car to Whiteline for a day to get the bar made.

Stay tuned...thanks for all your patience!!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Definitely interested... what metal are these constructed from?

The fronts would be 30mm solid? the rears being 22mm solid?

Just making sure I understand correctly :)

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Doward said:
Definitely interested... what metal are these constructed from?

The fronts would be 30mm solid? the rears being 22mm solid?

Just making sure I understand correctly :)

They are of powdercoated spring steel and yes they are solid...not hallow bars.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
karaki said:
The MK2 Swaybars are done and production has started; which means that I can start spending time on this project. First step is to find someone in Australian close to Whiteline that can give their car to Whiteline for a day to get the bar made.

Stay tuned...thanks for all your patience!!

You might try PMing IJ since he was the original tester...

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
ma71supraturbo said:
You might try PMing IJ since he was the original tester...

:biglaugh: Been there done that...he's hours away so won't be able to help. I'm not worried...I'm sure there are tons of peeps there willing to help.

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
The prototype is done and production has started. As soon as I get approval from the mods I'll fill you in on any details...thanks again for all your patience folks.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Damn you guys for pulling this shit on me when I have enough money to pay for both front and rear, along with adjustable endlinks too. Sad part is, I really need to be rebuilding the good 'ole metro 1.0 5 spd. :(.

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
No worries Starscream...you have until early May to get these ordered. If you can't order till them let me know and I'll see what I can do. I have large orders coming from Whiteline all the time so might be able to work something out for you.