Gauging interest: Supra Meet & 50+ MPH gokart racing

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
I'm hooked to this place... So I was thinking why not gather up, meet for a bit and race gokarts?

Do you think you got the balls??? and the money too... :D

This place has a pretty big parking lot. I already spoke to the owner. We didn't go over rules yet, but if there's enough interest, we can make suggestions as to how we can use the parking lot.

This is the place I'm talking about: In door track btw...
Click Here

All the details will be posted in a couple of days if there's interest. I'll have to talk to them about the Rules & Pricing. Depending on the number of people, they can give us a discount.

Date: Friday, July 18, 2008?????
Place: Click Here

bird's eye view of parking area. Secluded and private.
LVGP.jpg

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Pricing can be found on the website. I will contact them again to go over all the details and make it formal.

Please post any concerns and/or suggestions you may have.

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
I'd be down for this. Its right in my backyard too. I live near it. The price isnt too bad either. I know that this place has coupons, 2 people for $20. cant beat that. I'll see if I can still get my hands on these coupons for everyone. Why not save a few bucks and have a good time.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
This thread title says "...50+..." so does that mean I get an AARP discount or what? In any case, discount or not I love ripping around in go karts. But that date is too far in the future for me to commit; I'd like to join in if my family won't be away on vacation then.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I think I might be down for this. But, like Nick said, it is still pretty far away to commit 100%. As of right now, I'll come.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
I'd be there 100% if it was on a saturday.....I work 12 hour night shift so I don't get off work till sat morning...if you can change the day I'm in.