Gauging interest: Custom vacuum manifold

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
Would anyone be interested in a custom valvecover breather/vacuum manifold?

I need one for my car, so I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested. I have AN fittings on my valvecovers (similar to the cnc valvecovers from arz), so I'm trying to come up with a clean solution for everything.

As you can see in the picture, it would be 2 separate manifolds integrated into a single part, one for vacuum lines and one for the valvecover breather system. The 6 across the bottom are 1/8" NPT, and the others are 1/4" NPT. There are 2 mounting holes, using counterbored metric socket head cap bolts.

These would be CNC cut, black anodized, and engraved with "SUPRA" after anodizing. The same company that did Nashmans shifter parts would be doing the CNC work.

I'm hoping that if we could get 20 made, it would be under $80, not including the fittings. Would people want the fittings included, or left out so you could size your own?

So, any interest, or should I just make my own? :)

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
I made one of these out of an old fuel rail once and put it where that connector on your brake booster hose is. Worked well for my application, although now I have a total of about three vacuum lines on my car...including the bov, boost gauge, and wastegate.

...four, if you want to include the brake booster.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
If you search around theres a few of them for less than $80. Golden Eagle is one of the companies.They usually deal with Hondas but it'll work..Usually go for less than $40.