Gauging Interest: Another Batch Of MK3/ Im Single Shirts/Hoodies

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Ive been getting a few PMs and emails and whatnot asking if i was going to ever do another batch of the mk3 or im single tshirts and hoodies...

i figured i would throw it out there...i would need about 40 orders (not seperate people but 40 items ordered) to make it worthwhile to do it and keep the prices as what they have been.

for those who havent seen them by now heres pics of the shirts and hoodies:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

these would be just like the last three batches... pre order and payment for a month and then i will have them made up per custom order. however since BOTH designs have been finalized and used before print time and time for shirt arrival would be VERY short as compared to previous times where logos had to changed and arranged etc.....

anyways as said before this is simply a feel to see if theres enough interest to make doing another batch worthwhile....

thanks!

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Would have been nice if I had gotten the one I payed for last time Ideal...

I've tried PMing you, tried to get you on AIM and everything else multiple times. Yet I still have no T-shirt or money refunded.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
mkIIIman089 said:
Would have been nice if I had gotten the one I payed for last time Ideal...

I've tried PMing you, tried to get you on AIM and everything else multiple times. Yet I still have no T-shirt or money refunded.

hmmm i dont rememeber anything from you...PLEASE PM me on here and let me know the details of the situation....i can assure you if i had known i still owed someone a tshirt or money or something it would have been done.

let me know!

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
1 black mk3 t-shirt
1 blackmk3 hoodie
maybe a black I'm single hoodie

remember the idea about the "im single" and on the back "but I'm lookin for twins" that would be cool.