G35 18" rims on Supra

clifftrail

Jun 19, 2005
Abq
I had taken these off my G35 and wanted to see what they'd look like on the Supra. Can't decide if I like them better or not. I don't feel that they look bad, it's just different than the 5 spoke that I typically like. The size is 225/45/18F and 245/45/18R and seem to fit fine on the lowered stance. I know they also still have the Infiniti logo on them, it's not leaving the garage anytime soon. Anyway, have a look.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/544681/6

Arther3

Remember SOGI? I do
Apr 1, 2005
Starkville, MS
www.cardomain.com
man...dont try to justify it...i wont flame u!!! im liking the SHIT out of those...the offset is cool and everything...i showed it to my roommate and was teasing him that we cant all afford volk racing rims!!!
is there a difference between the g35 coupe and the sedan?

LoveMy7MGTE

Nov 24, 2005
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
the g35 wheels look pretty nice, i prefer 5 spoke wheels as well, check out speedy hi-speeds if you're looking for something else, I've got em on my white 87 and they look great.

EDIT: I've got the black ones, no pics of them on my car but a google seach should find you some pics

clifftrail

Jun 19, 2005
Abq
The sedan didn't come with same sport package as the coupe. Unless someone asked the dealer or swapped them out, you'll only find these on the G35 coupe. I've seen them go for a pretty cheap price on EBay as far as rims go.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
supra in the garage, smoother more modern ride in the driveway :naughty:

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

navi
vbpgimage.php

those 18's with 275s on em

vbpgimage.php

two pics at work with a camera phone

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

clifftrail

Jun 19, 2005
Abq
Very nice Luvmysilversupra. Nearly identical, and yes, I got my 03 G35 used for 27K so you could say the thats what the rims cost. But I put 19" Axis Hiros on the G so the old G rims are collecting dust now in my garage (or maybe not now). Since they had identical bolt spacing I figured what the hell and put them on to see. I saw a older 240 with them on and it looked nice.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
clifftrail said:
Very nice Luvmysilversupra. Nearly identical, and yes, I got my 03 G35 used for 27K so you could say the thats what the rims cost. But I put 19" Axis Hiros on the G so the old G rims are collecting dust now in my garage (or maybe not now). Since they had identical bolt spacing I figured what the hell and put them on to see. I saw a older 240 with them on and it looked nice.

i got my 03 DG coupe for 29K. seriously, what are the odds of this?
:biglaugh:

what options did u get on the G? i can see the aero and the wheels?

the new wheels look nice, been hesitant to get some new wheels on the G, but i had a bad experience with a dealership and now one of the wheels is mis-matched. 3 are silver, and one is gunmetal. i was thinkin about some gunmetal volk gtc's with chrome lips....or maybe some work equips? :naughty:

btw, any rubbing with the 18's?

clifftrail

Jun 19, 2005
Abq
LuvMySilverSupra said:
i got my 03 DG coupe for 29K. seriously, what are the odds of this?
:biglaugh:

what options did u get on the G? i can see the aero and the wheels?

the new wheels look nice, been hesitant to get some new wheels on the G, but i had a bad experience with a dealership and now one of the wheels is mis-matched. 3 are silver, and one is gunmetal. i was thinkin about some gunmetal volk gtc's with chrome lips....or maybe some work equips? :naughty:

btw, any rubbing with the 18's?

I don't have NAV in the G. Everything else though, even the maxi-pad option (LOL). The 18" barely clears the Supra wheel lips with the 245/45 on the back. I would think you'd have a problem with a 275/45 rubbing unless you went with a lower profile for more clearance, but it still may stick out too far as the rim is a little wider. I've seen G's with the Volks on them, look fantastic, but I haven't seen a car that they don't look nice on either. They are a good choice.