Tucson,AZ
Lol.. haters.

p1916600_1.jpg

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
About 100 miles after it was started it was about as good as it was ever going to be Ring Seal and Bearing clearences, from there it's all down hill...

This is of course assuming correct clearences/tolerances a clean assembly and correct cross hatch on the bores.

Personally I don't go into boost untill after I've done a retorque, there's no way known I'd antilag a new engine either but that's just me.

Dyzzyman

May 7, 2011
Arizona
IJ.;1916643 said:
About 100 miles after it was started it was about as good as it was ever going to be Ring Seal and Bearing clearences, from there it's all down hill...

"The moment you are born, you begin to die" Janne Teller

LMAO!

:aigo: OH GREAT!! Here I was escaping the world thinking I could avoid applying a nihilistic philosophy onto Supras. IJ, why did you have to reveal this truth?

/wrists :nono::biglaugh:

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IJ.;1916643 said:

This is of course assuming correct clearences/tolerances a clean assembly and correct cross hatch on the bores.

Personally I don't go into boost untill after I've done a retorque, there's no way known I'd antilag a new engine either but that's just me.

I see.

Yeah ill get on the retorque asap.

And how many miles would you wait before anti lag/2step

I'm pretty sure that I setup the 2step only and not antilag but im not 100% sure because of the way AEM is.

But I read that anytime the retard limit is below or equal to the ignition cut it is anti lag

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
stevenr816;1916732 said:
Talk to Aaron?

I have no other xar for the time being and in the process of moving now. So having no starter for 2weeks whole he ships it back and forth is not a option

I'll just save and purchase another.