Funny Supra incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
While replacing my valve springs with comp springs I had one come loose from under the compressor at almost full compression. That bastard shot out of there like a missile, ricocheted off my forehead, and disappeared into the garage. Not only did it stun me temporarily and knock me on my ass, when I regained my senses it took me twenty minutes to find the damn thing.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
benchwarmer;1472346 said:
While replacing my valve springs with comp springs I had one come loose from under the compressor at almost full compression. That bastard shot out of there like a missile, ricocheted off my forehead, and disappeared into the garage. Not only did it stun me temporarily and knock me on my ass, when I regained my senses it took me twenty minutes to find the damn thing.

That is seriously funny!

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
I have been pretty lucky, we have cats and one of them jumped on the hood when i had my head under it but i just happened to need to grab something outside the engine and it just missed my head. Now i use a supra stick.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
benchwarmer;1472346 said:

you sir win

toyzforme

I need deeper pockets
Jan 1, 2008
Summerville, SC
Those are pretty good, I was out showing off one day and floored it. Forgot the speaker box wasn't secured good enough and the forces made it slide all the way back and accidentally broke the positive fuel pump wire from the 12V mod I did and the motor just shut off. Really emabarrasing trying to figure out what happened and then after finding the problem calling yourself a dumbass.

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Park the supra on the street one night. Turned it on at 0515am next morning to drive to work.....I had my big work boots on and didnt realize i was "slightly" depressing the gas pedal. She reved up to about 4500(3.5in exhaust), BOV blew off and EVERY car alarm on the street went off.......i was not popular when i got home hahaha. But i couldnt stop laughing all the way to work hahaha. God i miss that car haha

Aug 24, 2009
Nirvana
Delivering pizza in my old '87, pulled into a steep driveway just far enough to hear the frame start to scrape the concrete, as usual, lol(I'm not lowering my new '92). Got out, delivered the pizza, but then as I went to leave, it wouldn't start. Somewhere along the way as I was tinkering with it trying to figure out what was wrong I must have put it in neutral to see if it'd start. No haps, the CPS was done. So as I was waiting for my coworker to come get me, I got out and was looking at all the battle scrapes on the front valence, since the driveway was so steep I could get a good view, lol. Then the earth itself must have shifted or some shit, because all of a sudden the car decided to scrape itself off the sidewalk and started coming at me. I had about two seconds to get around the side of the car, open the door, and dive in. By the time I got in, it had gained so much momentum the seat knocked me in the back pretty good, lol. Luckily the people that lived there had a carport behind their house, so there was nothing at the end of their driveway. I think I skidded about 15 feet on the gravel where it leveled out at the bottom, lol. I think it would have hit a tree or slammed into a ditch. I didn't have full insurance either!

CajunKenny, get some air tools, lolz

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
My, then GF, now wife and I were at my Aunt and Uncles house to swim in the pool. I forgot to put the parking brake on in the driveway. My Uncle came home from work and told me that he "liked my parking spot." I said "huh?" Went outside and my Supra had drifted down the driveway and parked itself under a 30' white pine. Only damage was a broken tail light and some elbow grease to get the pine sap off.

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
my mk2's doors have a tendancy to lock themselves when the relay is jarred by bumps. I usually keep my window down when the keys are in it and I'm not.

I was checking out my new electric fans with the car running and windows up, so I had popped the hood..see where this is going??

I shut the door and hear "click" of the door locks. SON OF A BITCH! Luckily, I had popped the hood before getting out. I pulled the EFI relay to kill the motor, and walked to a nearby house. I used their phone to call my roommate and bring me my spare key.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
was replecing one of the many trannies i have blown and was lowering it onto my chest with the wife under there kinda helping (moral support) and i got it to my chest and started panting and trying to scream "oh my god its crushing me i cant breath AHHH" well she started freaking out and balling her eyes out, i started laughing and had to suck up to her for along time.

turbo toyz

moar stuff..
Jul 17, 2007
NJ
a few months ago i was on a date with a hotty. and so we were on our way to have dinner when i stalled out at a light and then the supra started with the whole "starter click issue" thingy. so the supra wouldnt start.:3d_frown: then i had her jump in the driver seat to steer while i push the supra off to the shoulder.. called my buddy and we pushed started it. so i parked the car home.but we still went to dinner in her car.i thought my chance with her would have been over. but shes my gf now lmao..

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
armyastro;1473212 said:
was replecing one of the many trannies i have blown and was lowering it onto my chest with the wife under there kinda helping (moral support) and i got it to my chest and started panting and trying to scream "oh my god its crushing me i cant breath AHHH" well she started freaking out and balling her eyes out, i started laughing and had to suck up to her for along time.

:asshole::yelrotflm

I laughed out loud when I read that..:biglaugh:

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
SupraMario;1473231 said:
Does it count to be pulled over because your alarm goes off next to a cop While driving the car?

Oh it sure does. Been there before haha not cool trying to convince the cop that the supra is infact your car when he has his taser drawn on you hahaha

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ROFL, its only happened once, but it didn't help that my friend couldn't stop laughing even with the cop asking for license registration ect. for me to prove the car is mine.

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
armyastro;1473212 said:

Freaking LOL man :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.