Funny Ricer quote of the day!

Setsuko37

Aug 13, 2011
Canal Winchester ohio
"bro my honda will beat your supra"

so this kid in my town owns a 5th gen. honda accord with some wheels from advanced auto so you know its fast haha.

Lol he wants to race me in the mk3

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
^ Nor I.

Welcome to every single day owning a supra if you intend on actually talking to ricers.

1655235-you_must_be_new_here_super.jpg

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Are you n/a because if so he might have a chance lol..

Shit even if your stock turbo and your car is not running to good he could have a chance.

What year is a 5th gen accord? Is that a f22 engine ? Does this one have vtec ?

Sorry for all questions just trying to make this thread a little less pointless.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Eh, don't count it out just because it looks silly. My 88 Supra and the one I have now really only look a little bit different. The biggest difference? About 250hp. Who's to say that Honda isn't rocking a turbo H22 setup with an exhaust cutout? ;)

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Tell him you want to race for $100. Set up the date, third party holds the money, get it all on vid. Easy money, right?

BTW, there quite a few Hondas here in town that would obliterate at least 80% of the members here on Supramania including myself. I'm not talking about the gutted race cars either.

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
There's not many, but there are 500 whp Civics running around where I lived. One is owned by a friend from my community college.
-AM3

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Damn Hondas are insane, my brother in law had an H22a Turbo 3rd gen accord with an integra type R differential or something another. First boost hit and threw you back, and then VTEC hit and it threw you back even more. Most insane car I ever rode in. He's the only reason I went turbo on my 89...

*wipes away tear*

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Suprapowaz!(2);1848880 said:
BTW, there quite a few Hondas here in town that would obliterate at least 80% of the members here on Supramania including myself. I'm not talking about the gutted race cars either.
Well, 80% of the members on supramania have their cars up on blocks so you're right on the at least part.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Setsuko37;1848766 said:
so this kid in my town owns a 5th gen. honda accord with some wheels from advanced auto so you know its fast haha.

Lol he wants to race me in the mk3

Fixed for the ricer quote...

I'd up that 80% to 95%, a HUGE % of the shitters here will never run again.. :nono:

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
I don't know bud, I wouldn't lol that one. Keep your pink-slip out of that. I don't really know much about modifying these later gen hondas. Never been interested. Although, the EG and EK civics are Extremely inexpensive to make Extremely fast.

I haven't seen any real rice in a while. So entertaining. If that culture died it would make me sad. I'd miss it.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
We have lots of rice. Unfortunately the fast guys around here categorize anything that doesn't make V8 noises as rice because of that, so I get heckled by some of them.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
honeydew;1849175 said:
I haven't seen any real rice in a while. So entertaining. If that culture died it would make me sad. I'd miss it.
Oh, trust me, it's very much alive and well, so no worries there. As long as there are cheap cars, there will be cheap cars that people spend a bit of money at Vatozone trying to make fast...

destrux;1849197 said:
We have lots of rice. Unfortunately the fast guys around here categorize anything that doesn't make V8 noises as rice because of that, so I get heckled by some of them.
Eh, I get heckled by a friend here or there, but if it isn't a bike, they don't have anything that would keep up with me, and they know it. :p

Not sure what year a "5th gen Accord" is, but I raced a 2005 Acura TL (real similar to an Accord V6), with the 3.5l engine. Guy kept up respectably up to about 75 (into 3rd gear on my car), when it was NA. Told him to turbo it and give me a call, jokingly.

He goes out, spends like $9000 to turbo his car, comes back with a 67mm turbo of some sort, and absolutely hands me my ass. Was one of two cars I've been beaten by around here.

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
[/QUOTE]
<br />
I haven't seen any real rice in a while. So entertaining. If that culture died it would make me sad. I'd miss it.[/QUOTE]

Lol, Boise has lots of retarded ricer trash. Just saw this RETARDED Focus with hood pins going through the bra... What a fag, lol. So I HAD to take a picture.

Enjoy!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339785349235.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339785349235.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 91