funny ass story

pinkiscool666

Live fast Die hard
Nov 9, 2005
Maryland
www.cardomain.com
Hey guys i found this story on the net by some guy fucking with a camaro driver saying he was pushing 922Hp on a street car any way read this

McLaren F1 Vs. Ford Pinto

I was cruising the streets last night as I usually do. I had my system pumping out some disco jams. Those CV Strokers make Blondie and the Bee Gee's sound if they are in the car. I am at a red light. I see these cool looking lights getting closer in my rear view. Next to me pulls a British Racing Green McLaren F1. His system was blasting Derude's Sandstorm. This car was not stock. You could tell this baby was tuned. It had this cool sticker on it that I never saw before. This sticker was definitely of a special plastic and design. I knew this helped him make some insane HP. The car looked and sounded like it had 1000+ HP. He is revving his motor and I gas mine up a bit. The light turns green and we both ease off, then all of a sudden he guns it. He instantly puts a car length on me before I get a chance to nail the gas in my Pinto. I hear the carb secondaries open and like that I am next to him. I hear him shift and he pulls a fender on me. I slam my HURST Shifter into second,the tires screech for traction, we are now side by side. We both shift into third and the race is even. We are going at least 190 MPH as indicated by my Cybervision Speedo. I pull the automatic deploying chute to slow me down. I pull into a gas station to re-pack my chute and the Mclaren pulls next to me. We start BS'ing and I find out that his car has over 1500 HP with a special motor made of 100% Unobtainium. This alloy is so strong, light and rare that you cannot obtain it. He has the only unobtainium in the world. He looks at my pinto. He likes the car's Grey Primer paint. He likes the CV Strokers and the RF Amps. He likes the 2000+ stickers on the car, especially the Calvin piss on rice sticker. But what he really liked was my cold fusion powered engine with the Holey double pumper on top. It is a work of art. I told him that it makes about 1400+ HP. I finish packing my chute and he asks if we can do it again. I said sure why not. We do it from a stop. This time I am ready and the F-16 style rear spoiler, stereo system and relocated rear battery help the Goodyear Aquatreads on the 15" steel wheels with spinner hubcaps HOOK UP. I take a 4 car lead before the shift to second gear. He neglected to tell me that he had NOS. A little squirt and all of a sudden he was beside me. Well two can play at that game. I press the little red button on my shifter that controls the Liquid Dilithium Crystal afterburners. I am now so far ahead of him I can not see his lights in the rear view. I am doing 282 MPH when the flux capacitor starts blinking and "POOF" I am gone. Now this McLaren owner knows better then to mess with an American car.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
pinkiscool666 said:
Hey guys i found this story on the net by some guy fucking with a camaro driver saying he was pushing 922Hp on a street car any way read this

McLaren F1 Vs. Ford Pinto

I was cruising the streets last night as I usually do. I had my system pumping out some disco jams. Those CV Strokers make Blondie and the Bee Gee's sound if they are in the car. I am at a red light. I see these cool looking lights getting closer in my rear view. Next to me pulls a British Racing Green McLaren F1. His system was blasting Derude's Sandstorm. This car was not stock. You could tell this baby was tuned. It had this cool sticker on it that I never saw before. This sticker was definitely of a special plastic and design. I knew this helped him make some insane HP. The car looked and sounded like it had 1000+ HP. He is revving his motor and I gas mine up a bit. The light turns green and we both ease off, then all of a sudden he guns it. He instantly puts a car length on me before I get a chance to nail the gas in my Pinto. I hear the carb secondaries open and like that I am next to him. I hear him shift and he pulls a fender on me. I slam my HURST Shifter into second,the tires screech for traction, we are now side by side. We both shift into third and the race is even. We are going at least 190 MPH as indicated by my Cybervision Speedo. I pull the automatic deploying chute to slow me down. I pull into a gas station to re-pack my chute and the Mclaren pulls next to me. We start BS'ing and I find out that his car has over 1500 HP with a special motor made of 100% Unobtainium. This alloy is so strong, light and rare that you cannot obtain it. He has the only unobtainium in the world. He looks at my pinto. He likes the car's Grey Primer paint. He likes the CV Strokers and the RF Amps. He likes the 2000+ stickers on the car, especially the Calvin piss on rice sticker. But what he really liked was my cold fusion powered engine with the Holey double pumper on top. It is a work of art. I told him that it makes about 1400+ HP. I finish packing my chute and he asks if we can do it again. I said sure why not. We do it from a stop. This time I am ready and the F-16 style rear spoiler, stereo system and relocated rear battery help the Goodyear Aquatreads on the 15" steel wheels with spinner hubcaps HOOK UP. I take a 4 car lead before the shift to second gear. He neglected to tell me that he had NOS. A little squirt and all of a sudden he was beside me. Well two can play at that game. I press the little red button on my shifter that controls the Liquid Dilithium Crystal afterburners. I am now so far ahead of him I can not see his lights in the rear view. I am doing 282 MPH when the flux capacitor starts blinking and "POOF" I am gone. Now this McLaren owner knows better then to mess with an American car.

:nono: :icon_conf :kaboom: :momaru: :rolleyes: :yelrotflm :eek:wned:

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
been looking for a good used cold fusion pinto motor, I had no idea they made "liquid" dilithium crystal afterburners, knew about the solid DCA's cant wait to try one.. hahhahah :biglaugh: sry, just smoked a big ol sack of unobtainium..

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
that was the gayest shit I have read all week. Plus it's in general discussions, so can somebody either move it to off-topic or maybe just right into the garbage to save time later?
eric