fuelcut....what next

7mSuprapower89

BILIAFTC
Mar 30, 2005
tulsa, ok
ok. i built my own custom DDP, intercooler hardpipes and intercooler and afm to turbo accordion hose replacement. i have a stock ct26 with no boost controller or shimming of the w/g. other than that and my apex-i intake, the car is stock.
it pull wonderful thru 1st gear hits roughly 1.0 bar, no problems when I shift to second it pull hard until about 4500rpm and .07 bar and hits fuel cut. im stumped as to why its hitting at such low pressure. i have an ls400 afm for it but no injectors. opinions on what i should do next? :1zhelp:

supracer89

Banned
Feb 2, 2006
fort st lohn
7mSuprapower89 said:
ok. i built my own custom DDP, intercooler hardpipes and intercooler and afm to turbo accordion hose replacement. i have a stock ct26 with no boost controller or shimming of the w/g. other than that and my apex-i intake, the car is stock.
it pull wonderful thru 1st gear hits roughly 1.0 bar, no problems when I shift to second it pull hard until about 4500rpm and .07 bar and hits fuel cut. im stumped as to why its hitting at such low pressure. i have an ls400 afm for it but no injectors. opinions on what i should do next? :1zhelp:
get a rebic lc they are great for tuning on stock injectors they really do work

N

NDBoost

MKIIINA said:
drill out the stock screw on the afm and see if that helps
i took a look at that and i couldn't figure this out. Do you actually have to drill to get to that screw, or should you be able to just turn it? I know the screw is on the bottom of the afm for the idle adjust or something but i couldnt figure how to get to the head to adjust it..

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
You actually have to drill to get to the screw.

Toyota initially sets these, then plugs the hole so we can't muck with them. Drill out the cap in the hole and you're good to go. You should be able to see where the cap is installed if you look on the bottom.

My advice is to pickup a set of 550 injectors and install those. :)

N

NDBoost

RC 550's, MAFT Pro FTW! too bad im not made of money :(

Last edited by a moderator:

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
NDBoost said:
lex afm, RC 550's, MAFT Pro FTW! too bad im not made of money :(

best way to go... I don't have maft pro yet... but I've got maft and I like it alot better than the lex afm...