fuel pump relay

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Zero_Sama;1948116 said:
why is it that whenever someone gives their opinnion assholes like you come in and just shit on everyone. good fucking lord. im simply asking for guidance cause you know what i really dont want to pay someone to do it. if other people who know the car and the problems why cant i ask them for help. your that fucking guy who goes to high school and was a douschebag just to look cool in front of his buddies. look man if your going to be a fucking cock go to someone elses thread there are people who like to help doesnt matter if it does matter getting involved in. people join the fucking forums because they want to help other people and thats what matters to them. doesnt matter to you fuck off then.fixed the car BTW. did need a new ecu and a fuel pump relay without having to pay someone else to do it cause i rebuilt the engine, only thing i didnt was polish and shit to the heads. fucking idiot.

Because for starters, we take troubleshooting seriously here. If people DON'T know wtf they're talking about, they need to not try to help here. It only makes the issue worse.

You're also blasting the two people with the most knowledge about these cars, especially electrical knowledge, that are on these forums.

Throwing parts at a problem is NOT how to diagnose and issue, and it's where you went wrong (especially electrical as everything can be bench tested and it's all covered in the TEWD and TSRM). The fact you changed your ECU is a clear sign of that as I've never once seen a bad 7M ECU.

Regardless, my sentiment is about the same. I do troubleshooting all day at work and get paid for it...

Zero_Sama

May 17, 2013
killeen
i blasted him because his comment in no shape or form helped. second no i am not throwing parts at the car, i have been trouble shooting, getting second opinions from you guys doesnt hinder my situation. i threw the ECU because someone who has knowledge with these vehicles told me to take an ECU from a friend of mine and test it. if the car starts and idles fine then obviously the car needed a new ECU. knowing that the previous owner put in a push start button he could have screwed something and since its electrical there goes the ecu. from the very beginning i started trying different things from CPS to TPS. not buying something i didnt need to buy, but troubleshooting.