fuel problems....

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
ok so awhile back i did my 550 upgrade with a new walbro and 12v mod. everything worked fine up until just recently. now when i crank the car over it will sputter then die. it takes about 3-4 times before it actually starts up. i am assuming its just not getting enough fuel/fuel pressure to the injectors. now with the 12v mod, when you turn the key to acc the pump should prime intil it gets enough pressure right? b/c i cant hear it doing that anymore. i checked the wires and everything seems to be good. think it could be a relay? on the passenger firewall i havent spliced those wires together yet either. its still just got the jumper. i dont think that makes a difference, i checked it and its good but who knows? i get an abs light now too once i get above like 10 or 15. any suggestions?

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
havent checked the pump yet. but i know it works b/c if i crank and let off real quick i can hear it run for a second then stop. plus once the car is running everything is good. my fpr is at like 37 at idle. but my idle is turned up a lil bit. i havent looked at the fpr when starting the car though. i guess i am gonna check out some things tomorrow. its probably somethign small i am overlooking.