fuel problem Air/fuel ratios crazy

Yakuzastinger

will she ever run right?
Dec 18, 2005
Greensboro, NC
all this on stock ct at 10 psi pipes that do not leak i have test and tested and tested for leaks up 30psi for air leaks no vaccums leaks

Lex afm screw about half way out or so
Afpr
550s
walbro pump

at 100% in 4th gear 10psi boost my car goes 16 15 maybe 14.7 to one air fuel between 2k and 4k rpm with no correction on the afc soon as it hits 4k its 9 8 to 1 rich so i had fuel with the afc to be save and i have to add like 30% until 4k then take out like 10 % to get it to run like 11.2 10.8 is area under boost across the board with it richin up a bit at 5500 so i couldnt figure it out

so i screw the afpr all the way in can not get more than 40psi out my 255 pump and its starts to scream so today i change it out for a stock toyota pump i can get 50psi out of it the car is still doing the same thing on the air fuel ratios just now i only have to add 15% of fuel until 4k and still pull about 10% out to get my desired ratios i checked the bladder in the afpr to see it was tore it was not so i cant understand why its doing this even if screw the lex in its still lean until 4k and then its super phat anybody have any suggestions ideas?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mine was doing that but I have a 1jz. I installed a stinger standalone and no more worries.
Just make sure you error on the side of safety and keep it a little rich if it's not perfect. Good luck and I'm sure someone on here can help you........eventually.

Yakuzastinger

will she ever run right?
Dec 18, 2005
Greensboro, NC
um i just rechecked them

14 ignition signal

32 afm

34 fuel cut

i wonder why i get those now i am royally confused

fuel cut i have hit it so thats there

i was runnin no filter just open end but have since installed the air graud back because i realized the turbalance from the fan was making the car idle crazy so i fixed that

i cant see why i have an ignition code hmmm

Last edited: