***fuel pressure regulator***

jcr2fast4u

7mlover
Jan 5, 2008
southern cali
hey i was just woundering if any of you guys can help me out i have been searching all around but can't find any insturctions to install it i was just woundering if anyone had some instructions or can take me step by step on the istalation the fuel pressure regulator looks like this.
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]
thanks.

noredline

Yeah, I'd stands on that.
Sep 26, 2006
Chandler, AZ
jcr2fast4u;886456 said:
hey i was just woundering if any of you guys can help me out i have been searching all around but can't find any insturctions to install it i was just woundering if anyone had some instructions or can take me step by step on the istalation the fuel pressure regulator looks like this.
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]
thanks.

The return line from the fuel rail goes to one of the side ports, the return line connects to the bottom port and is hooked up to the stock return line. The vacuum line hooks up to somewhere on the intake manifold.
This was from this thread

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56615

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
ILikeCarsYesIDo;886686 said:
That AFPR set up looks off. Where is the fitting that goes into the fuel rail?

that's what i was wondering

i say return it and just buy an aeromotive kit from driftmotion ;)

iamshawn

codename: HENRO
Nov 2, 2005
Houston
did you buy it yet ? If not don't buy it save your money for the aeromotive kit. those rubber line won't last you a year with fuel going through it and those fittings are not meant to go on our cars. Who knows what inside that lil 10 dollar regulartor.

nvgc8

Narf! Zort! Troz! Fjord!
Sep 14, 2007
Meridian, ID
+1 for the Aeromotive setup. The fuel system is not the place to cut corners on. Running too lean or too rich will kill a motor in a hurry.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
set up should be same as this.

afpr1gh0.jpg

dscf3319mt6.jpg

I agree with the rest, dont trust those fittings for shit. I can see one popping off and WOT and spraying down your hot engine with gas.