fuel injectors group buy

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
I have a Reign Maker approve group buy going on for anyone interested in 550cc-1600cc fuel injectors from Delphi, Lucas, and Bosch. Please see the details in the group buy section.:biglaugh:

Prices are from $375.00 for $435.00 delivered so far.

Last edited:

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
bmoss85;1109661 said:
do you know when you're going to be dynoing with you're new injectors?

Waiting for an appointment. I was setting up a group Dyno with the New York Englishtown crew, and the date we have tentatively set is 9/07/2008. I am trying to get a day that may be before then.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
QWIKSTRIKE;1110824 said:
WELL don't hold back shit.....do tell us now.:naughty:

well in short

Siemens has managed to make this injector responde as FAST as a low imp injector. No thanks in part to the disc based injection control. But since it is high imp, it has of course a heck of alot less current draw to open which means less bouce during the opening phase. Also no danger of frying the injector or the injector driver since we are seeing low currents throughout the entire operation. Also the injectors are more linear in response.

Tested good to about .65ms response time on the 1000cc/min injectors. Right now, no low imp injector can go that low. Theyt usually start acting up around .9ms open time.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
figgie;1110826 said:
well in short

Siemens has managed to make this injector responde as FAST as a low imp injector. No thanks in part to the disc based injection control. But since it is high imp, it has of course a heck of alot less current draw to open which means less bouce during the opening phase. Also no danger of frying the injector or the injector driver since we are seeing low currents throughout the entire operation. Also the injectors are more linear in response.

Tested good to about .65ms response time on the 1000cc/min injectors. Right now, no low imp injector can go that low. Theyt usually start acting up around .9ms open time.

My source says he has not seen any siemans over 860cc. He could be misinformed or out of the loop. He says he gaurantees the Delphis and stands behind them with a money back Gaurantee.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
QWIKSTRIKE;1110831 said:
My source says he has not seen any siemans over 860cc. He could be misinformed or out of the loop. He says he gaurantees the Delphis and stands behind them with a money back Gaurantee.

Anthony,

I have a set of 880cc/min Delphi already :) They are low imp.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
well we have 10 people for this buy already, so who ever wants injectors the deadline is friday to get your money in.

You can get flow sheets, and clips are 16.00 for a set of 6. Thats way cheap because I pay 9-10.00 each clip.

I have a cancellation and has a spot now open

Last edited:

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
Update......so far only 2 people have sent the money. I have recieved pm's for many days about when will the money be taken.

Well it's time to pony up guys! I bought a set of 550cc injectors for 375.00 way back in the day, with no option to buy larger injectors for the same price, and so far these same injectors that I am using are going for $480.00-$520.00 on Ebay plus 10.00 shipping.

I suggest anyone that is using stock injectors upgrade to 720cc injectors, and bypass 550cc injectors if you are using a piggyback.

If you are using a lex AFM only 550cc's is the way to go unless you are using a afc, or some other form of fuel piggy back.

I used a vpc and emanage blue and made 474rwhp with great fuel control over my 720cc injectors. This is why I sm suggesting you use 720cc injectors.

I currently am using the 1000cc injectors for the 7mgte.
Personally I believe unless you are just a lex AFM you need to order 720cc injectors. Also 1000cc injectors will require an aftermarket ECU!

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Anthony,

start riding the people that signed up.

On a personal note. It is absolutely fucking bullshit that Anthony has to go hounding people for money when that should have been accounted for by anyone signing up.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
We only have 5 people that sent their money in lets get going guys. This is why I never do things like this. You asked for it now you don't want to do yourselves a favor. Thank GOD I got my own already. This experience is one that will only have me on the sidelines in the future. Those of you that asked for this and repeatedly asked to have your money taken need to get in the game!