Fuel Gauge and doors

peytoncoyote

Aug 5, 2012
Lemoore, CA
Okay I was wondering if some one could tell me what wires connect to eachother on the fuel sending unit under the access panel for the gas tank on a 87 Supra, Some one cut out the pigtail on the wire harness side so my fuel gauge doesn't work. Also another thing, anybody know a way of fixing saging doors, I looked at the dealership and they want $75 per hing and I know its not like a chevy you can just replace the pins.

peytoncoyote

Aug 5, 2012
Lemoore, CA
I don't own one but I went to the toyota dealership and we looked through one for the Supra and it doesn't show the wires in the trunk it only showes the ones in the dash, and it showes only two and there are four. For the back it only pointed out the connectors which I don't have one the wire harness side.

peytoncoyote

Aug 5, 2012
Lemoore, CA
Yeah, I plan on getting one the only problem is I haven't been home where I can mail stuff two for awhile, I was planning on getting one when I got back but I just got tired of guessing how much fuel I have with how many miles I have gone. I do have to thank you also jet jock you have helped me in allot of my problems I have run across and in my transition from american muscle universe to Supra world, it is a simliar but different world.

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
HINGE ASSY DOOR UP
Make: Toyota | Part#: 6871014050
List Price: $58.50
Your Price: $40.45

That's from toyotaparts123.com, but there's plenty of other sites to choose from.