fuel cut?

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
ok so i have been trying to search on here but it keeps telling me to wait? I just got a code 51 tps. the car runs great with no issues but now when idling the rpm will jump from 1200-1800 or so and just surge. The idle prior was 780. this just happened, i had however noticed it used to do it if i would just bring the rpms up to 2k at idle it would jump like now its all the time with no throttle pedal movement. I searched the tsrm for tps adjustment specs and cannot find them anymore?

Also read that the fuel cut is supposed to right around the rpms its surging at, when idl and e2 circuit is connected. Is it possible that my tps took a shit without causing any drivability problems? someone please help. thanks

Ok found in the tsrm my specs so i am gonna make sure nothing got wiggled loose. But any and all advice is appreciated thanks

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
please close thread MODS found problem was not tps adjustment, everything in spec. Problem happen to be the adjuster screw on linkage eccentric tightened up holding throttle open