frustrated with this problem.. NEED HELP!!

Feb 24, 2006
Los Angeles
p834746_1.gif

On the T socket pinout #12 where people usually connect their safc or avcr power onto, well I never got around to solder my avcr power wire into that pinout and i just twisted them together and black taped it temporarily. and so after 2years it go unhooked(stupid me for never getting around to finishing that). And now my fuel regulator doesn't work(i've tested it) and when hot wire my fuel pump it starts by idles jumpy..
heres the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O00bKQIDYgU

kikwear002

Oct 16, 2006
Ft myers florida
i dont understand your question.

You installed your safc lazy, it came unwrapped, now your fuel regulator doesn't work?
"and when hot wire my fuel pump it starts by idles jumpy.. "

How did you test this "fuel regulator" Fuel pressure regulator?
I doubt its fuel, seems to be the hack job safc install. I would solder everything in and then report back.

Feb 24, 2006
Los Angeles
i'm sorry. i was just really irritated when i posted earlier, but i meant my fuel pump relay isn't working (amplifier looking thing by the right strut tower) all because of that 1 wire which is that pinout from my 1st post got unhooked which connects to my avcr power wire. so to get my fuel pump working, i hot wired it directly to the battery, but when the engine runs the idle is very jumpy as you can see from the vidz. i've tested the idle control valve or whatever it's called but it's not the problem.

Feb 24, 2006
Los Angeles
supraracer49 said:
Did u reconnect the wire that unconnected properly?
yessir and nothing happened.
suprastanger507mgte said:
How can a SAFC power wire getting disconnected affect your fuel pump????
Your issue is somewhere else.

That sounds like your Ignitor is out of whack.......
well, i'll go check my wiring this weekend and if everything is up to par my last guess would be to test my ignitor and see if that might of been affected..

Feb 24, 2006
Los Angeles
this is a pita! i just had my ignitor tested on my buddys 2j sc and its working fine. so as of now i'm completely clueless on wtf the problem is. if anyone can give me a few pointers on where and what to check reguarding this idling issue that would be awesome. thanks

Feb 24, 2006
Los Angeles
oh and another thing i forgot to mention is that when i turn the ignition on the CEL doesn't turn on with all of the other lights. so i don't know what that means.