Front wheel camber.

cinderMK3

I want all the HAm
Apr 13, 2015
Akron Iowa
Hello,
sitting here waiting for wife to finish surgery and haven't got a chance to completely look into the front wheel much lately. I'm replacing the wheel bearing which I did to the rear already, but I have noticed that only one front tires camber is a bit off. The top is leaned inward a little. I looked on Cygnus x1 it has a vague picture. I'm just looking for maybe a bit more detail in pulling that camber back to position if possible. I did have to replace the control arm bolt and bushings when I did the coil overs. It was bent so I'm guessing this tire may have hit a curb or someone poked the previous owner.
Any forward thinking advice while I wait here in the waiting room. Just trying to relax n stay busy.

And the coil overs do not have a camber adjust built in . I've seen a few sets like that but I have a standard set.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
The camber is adjusted with the lower control arm bolts. They are prone to seizing how ever.

But the camber would need to be adjusted on an alignment rack.

cinderMK3

I want all the HAm
Apr 13, 2015
Akron Iowa
Alright, I'll just take it to a shop for that. But I had another quick question I got the hub off after I got the wife home, and holy mega nut for the front bearing. The rear was a 32mm If I remember correctly, the front is a fair size larger. I finished late last night, and I didn't have my calipers to get a quick sizing. I'm at work now, anyone know that front hub bearing nut size? I can pick up a socket on the way home.

EDIT: ps-hvyman that avatar is noticeably fantastic.