Front Facing Intake Mani.... Automatic tranny question

kracin

Sleeper
Apr 1, 2007
aiea hawaii
ok, so im gonna get started on installing my front facer, but need a little info on what others have done who run once and have an auto tranny? i need to get the kickdown cable connected, or there wont be any fun happening afterwards.. anyone know a way to alleviate this problem and hook it up? i was thinkin of getting another wheel to attach to the TB next to the throttle hookup, and then lengthen the stock wire by cutting and crimping and then recovering the new area of exposed kickdown cable wire. but not sure wher eto pick up another part of the throttle body like that.

any ideas are helpful ones :)

thanks

kracin

Sleeper
Apr 1, 2007
aiea hawaii
yeah, thats pretty much what i planned on doing, was getting a second pully to just stick right next to the other one on there..... anyone have pics of a setup like that?? only thing im worried about is if there is going to need to be a difference in pully size to accomodate for difference in length of the two cables and the distance travled

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Just measure the stock pully from centreline to the cable end hole and that's the correct diameter, a little up or down isn't going to affect it too much as you're just opening/closing a variable valve inside the trans.