Front bbk with ctsv calipers

dylansword

Aug 10, 2011
boise id
Hello all. I picked up a set of 4 pot ctsv brembo calipers. I am looking for advice on using these. I have found a few mentions of them but nothing solid. I have a buddy that can make the brackets. Unless anyone knows of some already made. My quandry is what rotors to use? Stock ctsv rotors are 355mm,14". I have thought about rear isf, but they are 345mm. Any input will be awesome!

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
I have a set of those front calipers. They almost bolt up (1 hole works, the other is off by an inch iirc), making the adapters shouldn't be too hard. I don't recall which rotors I got, I think maybe 370Z? You will need hub centric rings to center the rotor. I stalled on my setup, I would need 18" wheels for everything to fit.

for rotors, I remember looking through tons of cars on rockauto, they have handy diagrams with dimensions.

dylansword

Aug 10, 2011
boise id
I had thought about the 370z rotors. Need to do more research tonight. Did you get brackets made, or is as far as you got buying the calipers lol? And did you get the 370z rotors? Or just see that it was an option? If you did buy them? Did it look like they would be aligned with the rotor well?

dylansword

Aug 10, 2011
boise id
Y if you can figure out what they are for sure that would be great! Or even just the part number. Gives me somewhere to start. But as far as everything lining up. Did the rotor/caliper line up with that one bolt holding the caliper up or did it look like the caliper would need to be moved in or out?

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
I'm not sure which one it is, can't find my receipt. I think it might actually be a GT500 rotor.

Next time I'm working on the car I'll try to check.