fresno meet...woodward park nov. 2nd

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
looks like were going to have it at woodward park nov 2nd bbq and cruise.
wats everyone gunna bring

heres a link of what we have in supraforums
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=511178

so far as of right now we have
1. hvyman - chips
2. sai_supra1jz - utensils and hot dog buns
3. BCsupra
4. prism1
5. RA40gt
6. 4U2QUIK
7. SILV_GOD
8. rjvmk3 - water and soda

Last edited:

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
famoso raceway is having a west coast shootout nov 8-9 sat and sun. sport compacts only norcal vs socal. its 65$ and maybe we could get a norcal vs socal supra meet going on there?

anyone else have interest in this?
http://famosoraceway.com/events.htm

Last edited:

sai_supra1jz

Eat. Sleep. Boost.
Sep 12, 2008
CenCal, Ca
I don't want to be a jerk guys, but i really prefer having a meet in Fresno. The Hondas and "racers" here are always doing their things and supras are never doing anything. Plus, they like talking smack about supras because there is never any to teach'em a lesson. I wanna have a big meet here and show them what supras are all about. I'm tired of turning every corner and seeing a puny little Honda with their "vtec" pride.

We can have a meet in Fresno and at Famoso if that's okay with you guys. I think it will be great if we get one in Fresno though.

sai_supra1jz

Eat. Sleep. Boost.
Sep 12, 2008
CenCal, Ca
Well, the SF thread is doing a lot better than here. I don't think people know how to find these sections because they don't realize they have to jump the forum. Well, that's what i do.

streetdreamz

May 8, 2008
YumaAz/KingcityCA/L.A Ca
man i would love to go especially because this is prob. the closest place to where i live that i will get to see more than 1 supra and especially show up those honda'z wutz up but i have a stupid fam. thing i have to go to:3d_frown: but nxt meet im down 4surez just let me knw at least two weekz in advance...

sai_supra1jz

Eat. Sleep. Boost.
Sep 12, 2008
CenCal, Ca
streetdreamz;1162808 said:
man i would love to go especially because this is prob. the closest place to where i live that i will get to see more than 1 supra and especially show up those honda'z wutz up but i have a stupid fam. thing i have to go to:3d_frown: but nxt meet im down 4surez just let me knw at least two weekz in advance...

Man, forget next time....come to this one. It's gonna be rocking

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
o man that sucks just make the next one this one was fun to had about 10 mk3s no mk4s tho