Freshlane checking in: Newb....(to supras)

freshlane

Sep 15, 2009
chicago
How's it going everyone. Name is Adrian. I've probably owned every type of car out there except one worth keeping. Currently drive a 88 Supra turbo w/ targa. I'm still a DSM guy @ heart but needed a break. I completely pieced the car together myself. Doors, fenders, interior seats, dash.

Old door
img00031.jpg

img00032.jpg

When I first got her
img00064.jpg

After some cleaning
img00001x.jpg

As it sits now
img00039v.jpg

img00040ww.jpg

Also found the oem lip in the trunk. Niiiice

freshlane

Sep 15, 2009
chicago
I re tightened the headbolts however it is just a matter of time before she takes a poop. I'm thinking of going 1jz but I kinda want to keep the 7mgte

freshlane

Sep 15, 2009
chicago
^I would if I had time. I rarely have time for anything (work & school). Only option would be taking her to a shop and letting them do it. I hate paying somebody to do something I know how to.

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
This is were GOD comes to get info on his supra. There is nothing that you cant find to help on this site.

Welcome

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Nothing warms my heart more than seeing more fellow-DSM'ers find love within the Supra community.... ;) (I was a DSM guy in my teen/younger years).

It's a whole nother beast to work with compared to a 4g63.... and it's a hell of a lot of fun with the smallest of modifications. :) Enjoy, and welcome to Supramania.

Jeff

aaron_arthur

Jul 30, 2008
London
hahah I didnt know there were soo many fellow DSMers here! I myself owned two dsm's before my supra. I bought a supra to take a break from them as well.

Welcome to the forum !!