Free Disney Admission on your birthday

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Not sure how many people have heard about this, but thought I'd share:

Disney is giving away free admission on your birthday, so long as you register before the actual date! Go to their website, choose the park you'd go to (Florida or California) and register the birthday. You can register the entire family. This is a great idea if you have kids, or just want a break for yourself!

I know the economy is horrible and that is why they are offering this, but it's worth a free day, in my mind. And as long as you are frugal on eating/drinking, it's not so bad.

So yeah, just thought I'd share with everyone!

Yes i saw it on tv a couple of months ago. and yes i signed myself up and my kids.

The only thing that really sucks is that you have to use the darn ticket on your birthday... and no one in my family shares birthdays.. so everyone else gets stuck paying full price....

unless of course if you happen to know someone who can sign you into the park for the rest of the entrances...

Dland and related parks have gotten so expensive its ridiculous! you have to be major rich or save up for many years to be able to afford the entrance and food inside the park....

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
My GF and i used this when we went to Disney in January for her and her lil girls bday, I already had 3 day park hopper passes for all of us we chose the other option of the gift card. I think it was about 75$'s worth of free stuff she got to pick out. It did suck that we couldnt do both b'days then since they werent the same week, but its still better than nothing.