free block in florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
i got a block you guys can have
for free just gotta pick it up

ive been trying to sell this block now for 6 months, and i'm over it, im up on money and i dont need the 50 bucks. besides it is in pretty hectic condition especially because its been sitting outside.

It had 3 spun rod bearings, thats why I pulled it. now its rusted in and out everywehre. but if u want a free block to work on or anybody for that matter, you just gotta pick it up. im not shipping it anywhere, driving anywhere.

its a 7m-ge off a 91

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
well today is saturday.
It's being tossed out on wednesday, the day before I leave for my vacation.

ANy shop want it? anybody?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Um, you realize Florida is a pretty long state. Maybe if you posted your EXACT location you'd get some sort of response. Hell, I might even be interested if it's close enough, but if you're way the hell up north, no.

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
I'm in orlando.

Im packing, crunching in every minute of work before i go and won't get on. so call me if your interested 407-455-3124

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
No problem. I figured ... hmmmm ... July 28th being the original post all the way until august 19th, was enough time?

I didn't know people would need more than 3 weeks?

*EDIT* Oh, and I forgot to mention the full 6 months of for sale threads of it being only 50 bucks?

Chee, we didn't seem to see those. or this one almost a month ago.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Dude i think shes refering to... you posted on 28 then the 15 you say its going to trash on wed then yesterday you said its in orlando..... in other words... if WE florida people would known you were in o town.. over the weekend.. someone might have came and got...

atleast thats what i think she ment

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
We're also supposed to guess where you're at, AND be ready to roll 300 miles to come get your block at the moment of your say so bc you do not know how to give proper info. I know this isn't a for sale thread, but FFS, a location probably owuld have gotten you more replies in July.

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
Dude, I'm not going to argue with you. If that person was interested enough, they would inquire and ask. It also shows someone a bit more serious, because I'm tired of the thousands of calls and actually even telling me , "oh I'll be there so and so day" and you make sure your home and they don't show and don't answer their calls anymore. like I don't get people, don't do that shit.

but yea. atleast I'm going to get 9.00 for it!! woohoo. that's what the scrapyard said they'll give me . lmao. it's not worth the drive there.

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
and unfortunately, I would leave it for you but I've heard that "i'll be there" like 4 times now and I can't trust someone to show and then I'm away and I come back and it's still there because it's outside my house.

anyways I'm trying to get the pickup from my uncle right now it should be gone by this afternoon.

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
I'm sorry I didn't post it by the 'rules' on a fucking forum. I'm sorry that I'm not an old anal fuck and need to follow the rules to a T on a stupid online INTERNET forum when I have more important ones to worry about in real life like the thing called law or school rules. All of you on this website need to seriously get a life and be more laid back. I like hanging around here, it makes me feel good about my life, it enlightens me whenever I'm feeling down. that I'm not so god damn stressed out about the way people follow rules on an internet forum. With how uptight all of you are I wouldn't be surprised if you died of a heart attack at an age less than 50 and your nerves should be shot by the age of 40. Considering that most of you act like your at 35, like the other old fucks in this neighborhood that I live in, that have a bitch fit if a trim around my door is painted a different shade of grey than the rest of my house.

Smoke some weed or take a chill pill or do something to relax. Seek god, whatever you have to do , CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
ForcedTorque;1387952 said:
I was going to say I have one more trip to Pensacola this week, until I saw O-Town. I would have made the trip tomorrow.

AND for fuck sake, make sense when you go to post.

2ndly, I'm sorry I don't just give out my information or fill out that stupid form your supposed to because first I want people to inquire or be interested in before we actually go further in the conversation or the transaction, stupid fuck.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Epy;1389066 said:
I'm sorry I didn't post it by the 'rules' on a fucking forum. I'm sorry that I'm not an old anal fuck and need to follow the rules to a T on a stupid online INTERNET forum when I have more important ones to worry about in real life like the thing called law or school rules. All of you on this website need to seriously get a life and be more laid back. I like hanging around here, it makes me feel good about my life, it enlightens me whenever I'm feeling down. that I'm not so god damn stressed out about the way people follow rules on an internet forum. With how uptight all of you are I wouldn't be surprised if you died of a heart attack at an age less than 50 and your nerves should be shot by the age of 40. Considering that most of you act like your at 35, like the other old fucks in this neighborhood that I live in, that have a bitch fit if a trim around my door is painted a different shade of grey than the rest of my house.

Smoke some weed or take a chill pill or do something to relax. Seek god, whatever you have to do , CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Epy;1389069 said:
AND for fuck sake, make sense when you go to post.

2ndly, I'm sorry I don't just give out my information or fill out that stupid form your supposed to because first I want people to inquire or be interested in before we actually go further in the conversation or the transaction, stupid fuck.

Only guy here that's stressed out is you. Based on these posts, you're going to blow a gasket in the very near future. If you don't like the rules, don't post and don't show up here again...it's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.