FP discrepancy - elec/manual gauge

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
I have a ProSport fuel pressure sender in the CSI banjo bolt on the fuel rail. I also have a schrader valve on my aeromotive afpr to attach a mechanical gauge.

The electric gauge read about 10psi higher than the mechanical.

I ordered a new prosport sender and it,also, reads the same 10 psi high whether it's on the fuel rail or the afpr.

I have tried a actron mechanical and the small mechanical gauge on the regulator and they both are 10psi lower than the prosport.

PS= ~40psi
Actron= ~32psi
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j187/isnms/Supra/?action=view&current=FPgaugeCompare.flv

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
Prosport for ya! My oil pressure gauge is 20psi off. They sent me another one, same 20psi off.
I have no qualms with the staff and service, that part is absolutely fantastic :D
Just unfortunate that some of their gauges are off.

Over a year after I bought my gauges from prosport I had my oil pressure sender fail completely, they still sent me a replacement. They didn't have to but they did and therefore service dept rocks :)
So that makes 3 senders total and they were all 20psi off lol, I dunno what the story is there.. maybe the gauge is fubar :/

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Has anyone else experienced this?
Does anyone have the ability to duplicate the test?

Possibly with same electric gauge but more hopefully same sensor placement if possible (csi banjo position and afpr position).

If not just test first one then other (electric/mechanical) in any placement available.