FORUM WARS!!!! Whose In?

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
I think SM vs sf would be great! If it were to be Supra vs any other car, chances are....it'll be an mkiv imo. So with that said, SM vs sf it is! Hahhaa.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Some of them were stock. Did you watch the M3 vs the M5? the owner of the M3 said that it was built for event like that. Some of those drivers......were funny as all hell. Looked like they shouldn't even be on normal roads let alone a track. LMAO. That 350Z owner looked like he has never driven a rwd car before in his life. I could understand the point of not wanting to slide out and smack the wall.....but if you bring your car to an even like that, don't be afraid to push it a little bit. A few of those drivers were just scared to drive their cars. If I was in the states again, I would take my GT Limited to this.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I loved Jalopnik's analysis... You gotta drive it to win it.

It seems fairly obvious, but the size of one's wallet is no indicator of their ability to drive. Infact, I've found the opposite to be true in practice... people with cheaper cars typically know how to drive the sh*t out of them at the track. Perhaps risk of failure has something to do with it, but I really do like the concept of "forumwars"

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I guess the question is, would they take a stock or highly modified supra? If I had a way to get to CA, I'd do it. lol

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Nghty89;1583784 said:
I guess the question is, would they take a stock or highly modified supra? If I had a way to get to CA, I'd do it. lol

They'll match it up accordingly. They've had stock cars, and they had a 746hp GTR. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that they'd have a problem with engine swaps.

I'd go if I wasn't most likely to embarrass you guys, main problems being that my wheels are 7in wide and I have no experience beyond daily driving it lol. Maybe the season after.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
A. Jay;1565814 said:
YES!

Awesome concept. I hate how they all talk though. Less ricer, more Stig please.

SupraForums is all for a Supraforums vs. Supramania. ;)

Entering on behalf of SupraForums. :)

(But, I'm sure SupraForums will get much better entries than a baby blue MK3 Supra.)

A. Jay;1582797 said:

:rofl:

Do I have to turn the EBC down? :(

ib4 IJ. enters and gives me a smackdown on American TV. :(

Last edited:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I definitely would love to give it a try! I won't go putting in an application until we come up with people who would be good to rep the SM.

A. - I can drive
B. - Gutted chassis, lightweight
C. - Nice wide tires
D. - Pulls very hard down low, so it's perfect for the runs they do
E. - Tein HA Coilovers

The only issues I may run across are A: Need a new turbo and B: I need to get rid of my fuel cut. Currently working on those issues now.