Formal intro finally

Racer48

the man on dirt
Okay guys i have been on here for awile and i have yet to introduce myself properly so here it goes.

Hi my name is Dylan spencer i am 16 and in high school. I live in south Mississippi in hattiesburg. I have been around cars all my life when i was 2 i went to my first dirt track race with my dad. He and i both drive dirt cars; he drives a crate late model and i drive a stinger car(the class for beginners) this year i hopping to drive the late model a little bit. We do all the work on out cars that we can, but we cant work on the late model motor because it is sealed motor.

I have been intrested in imports my whole life and no i never have liked those damn ricer cars and quite frankly i hate them with a passion. So when i saw my current car for sale on the side of the road i was hooked on supras and have been working on it since i have been 15.

i have a build thread on here and this is the link http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111699

i hope yall have enjoyed my intro thanks for reading
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
Hello and welcome! I'm really sorta excited to find someone 16 years old. I'm 17 myself and I got my supra a year ago almost to the day and have often felt that I'm like the only younger guy on here. but anyways good luck with the build man.