FORCED Rebuild or part out coming

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Wow...this is horrible :(. Hope everything works out in the end...let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Maybe it's time you came to the darkside of the forcetorque and bought a MK2 :).

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
I went over and looked at forcedtorque's car yesterday afternoon. It was like going to a funeral home, it was so sad. My wife felt the same way. That was a fine ass Supra that forcedtorque built, and some drunk trailer trash messed it up.
On the brighter side, he has another good body/frame, motor, tranny and access to a shop. He will be back on the road soon.
n2fishin69

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
:icon_excl :eek2: :tdo3: Dammit Buoy!
our supes will never run together again, i'll forever remain killed by the sweet grey supe!

i really hope ya build the next supe to be hotter than hot.

IMO this is horrible! Not just a ford killed your supe, but the evil cousin mercury!
The Ford family is a CANCER that must be eliminated.

Lets bow our heads down and have a prayer...

:bowdown:

Dear SupraGods in the Supra Heavens, have mercy on the soul of scotts supe!
May your heavenly turbo forever boost,
may your headgasket never blow again.
May the SUPRAGODS have mercy on your supe and lead him to SupraHeaven.
May your supe forever rest in pieces.
You WILL be missed. AMEN

:cry: :nono: :icon_mad: :3d_frown: :rant:

dav_dman

old guy
Oct 23, 2005
louisville KY/so.IN metro area
Guys, i didn't mean to offend or insult anybody. Just stating my observations from my experience in volunteer work with bbbs.org and our court system. This 'thing' was drunk and pregnant. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and AHDS are just going to be the beginning problems this poor child will face, thru no fault of it's own. Most end up perpetrators. ForcedTorque isnt the only one that got screwed here, and i have no patience for people who are cruel to kids. AA is very very effective for people that want a better life, but you gotta wanna.

You're right tho', maybe one in 20 kids does turn out amazingly strong and kind from the circumstances.

I am Sorry i ever went off topic on it and that i offended anyone.

So back on topic for me... was thinking I would be interested in parts if you part out, but am very glad to know they won't be available and you have another car so you can rebuild bigger and better if you choose to.

Made me thing about coverage for a minute; I have an suv and a pickup and my daughters volvo and this oldsKool 90 supra....and the supra and volvo are the only ones i have full coverage on 'cause i have so much time and money into the dang thing.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Oh no! It's always so sad to see wrecked Supras :( Yours was such a beautiful car. At least you're okay.

If it were my car, it would take a lot of money just to make up for the trauma of having the car I put so much time and energy into wrecked.

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
ForcedTorque said:
Carlos........I've been trying to find the time to call you. You damn sure better not Bail this bitch out!!!!!!!!!!!!
But if I did, I would OWN her!!!

truth is, Im sick as hell.
caught a stomach virus somehow during statewide sweep.
The bounty hunters i worked with are ruthless. Came home safe but sick.
lol...(your still safe scott...)

So Im sayin "I aint bailin ANYBODY."

Sad though. but still reminiscing.

I guess now is an appropriate time.

I only wished we had a pic from when we raced the supras!

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
MK3 carnage really grinds my gears. I've been seeing these way too often. Glad to hear you're ok tho.
Superjustin13 said:
^

am i the only one that wants to plow that asian chick?

o yea btw, that sucks man, glad your ok

dosent your neck hurt too?
ROFLMAO!!!

-Steve

Bathory

Apr 25, 2006
Massachusetts
Well, I do not see why you would not have it repaired... Obviously the car will be considered "totaled" but that doesnt mean shit if you plan on keeping the car. The damage does not look that bad, by no means "beyond repair" I have seen cars with much more damage than that get repaired turn out fine. It might be somewhat costly to get it fixed up, but it would be money well spent if you love the car. Plus it would be one less junked supra in the world, It would be a shame to put a Supra that was in such nice condition out to pasture.

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
I got really sad when i saw the pics. :( Good to hear you are ok. And If i were you I would sue her. Because of her not having insurance your rates will go up. AND that is just not right. And a judge will probably look at you and be like "you want to rebuild this?" So you better have a very convincing speech. THis hit me hard because I too owna gray supra. Such a beautiful car, I say rebuild.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Sorry so late FT!!! I was out of town this weekend so it was late last night when I got your pm. I am getting caught up on everything now. (Thats what work is for):biglaugh: So whats the status???? Did you get the hood up yet???? Reguardless if its not a total loss the body lines just wont be the same again!!!!! I have a buch of free extra parts for you laying around too. Let me know what you need and I will ship it out. Im so sorry man I cant even imagine what you are going through. In that situation I honestly dont know what I would have done. The whole thing sucks!!!! You know I got your back and keep me posted on everything........:3d_frown:
Soup

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Damn that sucks. I've got some passenger side rear quarterpanel damage on my car from the previous owner, plus it's a grey supra! Hopefully things turn out ok for you, let's pray you get enough money to fix up a new supra to same or better condition your old one was in!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Any updates yet Scott? If you hurry up and get yours fixed, I'll LET you drive all the way up to my house and help me with my 1JayZ swap.....................:biglaugh: