For Toyota lovers

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
None the less, absolutely stunning. I'd love to see one in real life, but I have my doubts that it will happen.

On a side note, what do you think the red and black cars are that you can see little bits of in picture 5 and 6?

Scott 88-1JZ

Dec 9, 2007
California
I have seen a Red 2000GT out in my area. The guy brings it to the Pismo Beach Car show every year. I believe he had it restored by the guy selling this one. Sadly this one will most likely be bought by someone over seas and it will be shipped away. So there may be one less 2000GT in the US.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
shipkiller;1760994 said:
2jz 2000gt
mhhh
You'd break the car in half... although I can see the appeal of taking the end of the line for the Supra's heart, and combining it with the origin of the species. I can see the appeal, but I still wouldn't do it. ;)

suprarx7nut;1761007 said:
Based on that statement, I'm not sure you have a soul. :p
empera;1761010 said:

You too Emp, you clearly have no soul either. Then again, IJ fabricates like a robot, has anyone actually seen him bleed? I'm beginning to wonder. :p

Wasn't this car listed a few months back as well? Maybe late last year? Can almost swear I've seen this one on Ebay before...

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
IBoughtASupra;1760933 said:
Just a question, is that what the 2000GT really goes for?

The real question is what were the last 2000GT's sold for? It seems like this guy is trying to set the bar extremely high. If some bored rich guy buys this at that price then every Joe Schmoe out there with a junked 2000GT is going to think their crap is worth $150,000. Everyone who does own one of these in the States are watching this Ebay auction carefully.

suprajztwenty

Nov 5, 2009
corinth tx
te72;1761069 said:
You'd break the car in half... although I can see the appeal of taking the end of the line for the Supra's heart, and combining it with the origin of the species. I can see the appeal, but I still wouldn't do it. ;)

and this is what forza is for...7m, 1j, 2j, 1u swaps are just a button press away...drifting anyone???
infact, i think im gonna go build one right now maybe even awd for laughs.

i couldve sworn these cars went for over 1 mill...maybe the one i read about had more pedigree/all original or this one in the post was a restoration and lessened the value. if i ever became a playboy millionaire id hit it, extremely clean car, though for 650k id atleast like some pics of the underside.