For those that want mp3 players without a new deck

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
try this guy

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/factoryradios/

dont know if it will work for ya or not. for some it might be better to just upgrade your deck, but some will want to keep the factory look.

im shipping off my stock saturn radio to have this done on the back of the unit. Then a kenwood kos-300 to run my bluetooth, sirrius, and ipod. ill use an alpine pxe-h660 behind it to run the rest of the system! sorta like an auto mullet. business in the front, party in the back! yes, it would be a lot cheaper to use a kenwood x993, and have more features(sms thru bluetooth, and stereo bluetooth) but i leave my car parked for long overnight hours in an area populated by less than honorable people

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Say what? He'll modify the factory radio to accept an aux input? That's awesome! Thanks Trucker!!

::edit:: RazoE: I believe that radio will work. He's got cheaper ones on there than $250 though.

Last edited:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
which ones would work though? I think we have external amplifiers, no..?

I just wanna keep my 92 looking as stock as possible, no crazy aftermarket head units, especially since all my music is on my phone..

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
It will work. You just need to get the right connector.

img3677ta5.jpg

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
jugodegolf;1527384 said:
cool stuff Trucker. Miss my old bose that was in the infinity.

not sure i would miss any factory installed system. frankly, a mediocre aftermarket setup installed right will blow away just about all factory premium systems. I do undrtstand that there are people who are just about anal about keeping the stock look, this is prolly the best option for those guys.