For: CTSupra (Ken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Um yeah this isn't the best place/way to deal with this sort of thing there is a thread that deals with seller disputes. Putting someone on blast in an open forum isn't going to help you in anyway any will most likely just make you look like the asshole.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
This is not the place for this. I hope you get some sort of infraction for this.

You bought a wrecked car, maybe you should have looked it over better before driving. I've dealt with Ken before and he seems to be a great person to deal with.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
although it may have been shady of him to talk the car up.....youre still the tard who doesnt know how to shop for cars...20 min of your time too look for things and feel around before makeing a purchase!!!!

if you are gonna be mad then be mad at yourself...you didnt have to give him the money and you didnt have to have that car.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
and another thing...there is supposed to be water in the reservoir at all times....there is a line that you keep it filled too....if there isnt water in it then it will suck air into the cooling system!

and your bitching about a clutch fan....well i hate to break it too you but 20 year old parts fail.....should have expected shit like this to happen....becides every one knows that when someone says it works perfect for them then its customary for it to break at the most inconvenient time.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Thanks, Ian :)

Pete,

First of all, in your email to me you already had your "vent", so I don't appreciate you making a thread on a public forum to try and ruin my name.

Second, in that email, you accused me of taking off the Whiteline F/R adjustable sway bars before selling the car to you. Did you take the time to look under the car and see if they are there, or not? I bet they are.

Then you accused me of the freaking keys not working in the door and hatch, that's BS. Maybe you need to work out your forearms and wrist more.

As for the leak with the drain line. It is minor. I maybe had to fill it up 1/8 of a quart every week.. maybe.

As for the fan clutch. That's more BS, because as you may have noticed, the supra came with a mishimoto aluminum radiator. After I installed it I spent about 2-3 days trying to get as many air pockets out of the system as I can. The car was running idle for 20+ minutes each time and the car never overheated. I installed that radiator in October and the next day later the car was hit. You're lucky I didn't put the stock one back in. Also, have you taken a look at the thermostat? Probably not. That may be the culprit. If not, hey, I'm sorry a 20 year old part decided to fail.

The driver side front brake line is clogged. I forgot to tell you as I was trying to keep my eye on you and TWO of your other friends you brought to look at the car. Who the fuck brings three people to look at a car? My bad.

The strut cap screws in the rear. Hey, my bad again. It wasn't intentional. Loose screws were not the reason I didn't want you to test drive the car. If that was the case, gee maybe I would've tightened some FREAKING SCREWS. Like I said, tighten them and enjoy your car.

As for the rear strut being blown, more BS. If you haven't noticed the the sway bars yet, I suggest you look under the car and notice the A1 steel end links. Those are what is making the noise you hear when you go over bumps as I installed them with the car on jacks and not a lift. They might not have seated correctly.

Oh, and when the fuck did I tell you the car would make it to California? Unless you have a recording, I never said such a thing.

Hey, maybe the car doesn't like you, I don't know. You know, new owner and stuff, ha.

All you are doing is making false accusations. I would appreciate it if someone banned this guy.

Ken

Edit: I'm really not going to have a pissing match with this guy over this BS whether he reply's, or not. He can PM me, and the man knows where I live if he has a problem.

Please, re-lock this thread.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
PDiako;1246389 said:
Ken,

All I wanted was for you to be honest with me about everything on the car. I'm glad that I have your attention now because you told me about the brakes. As for the oil leak, it's gotten worse since the last time you checked. The strut is really blown. Now that everything is fixed on the car I'm more then happy to come and show you the strut. Like I said all I wanted was honesty. I didn't care what was wrong with the car as long as you told me first hand. As for the locks, they needed some grease because they were rusty. I fixed that today. The car overheated do to the fan clutch and the thermostat. I replaced those parts today (you left me a new thermostat in the glovebox). And the overheating problem is gone. My intentions werent to trash your name. All I wanted was to get your attention to let me know whats REALLY wrong with the car... So apologize for posting this up. As for the sway bars, they are there I saw them when i picked the car up. But I thought you were also selling the Strut bars with the car. My mistake and I apologize for that assumption.

And as far as coming with 3 people to look at the car... I was supposed to come with just my cousin, but he was with his friend at the time. You didn't have anything to worry about. And as for the California thing, you told me that on the phone the first time we talked.

Anyways, I apologize to you and to the forum for this. Like i said all I wanted was some honesty.

And I have some other questions regarding the car. So if you would like to talk about this, shoot me a PM and we'll talk more.

Pete,

Well, you have my undivided attention and getting it wasn't acquired the right way. I was honest about the car except for the brake line I forgot to tell you about.

I mentioned that there was an oil leak, and it was not a major one for me. A major oil leak in my opinion is a drop every second. Not one where you have top off every week or two. Also, the car was running for a good 10 minutes when you came to see it on monday. There was no leak then.

I had no idea that one of the rear struts was blown.

I had no idea that the fan clutch was going to go out anytime soon.

How much more honest could I have been?

In so far as you calling me an "idiot" in your post above and disrespecting me in your email (you're lucky I deleted it and wrote you off until you decided to post here).

We're done.

Do not PM me, do not pass go, and do not bother me anymore. I don't care what questions you have because you done fucked up.

Enjoy your car.

PDiako

Oct 22, 2008
Connecticut
CTsupra;1246414 said:
Pete,

Well, you have my undivided attention and getting it wasn't acquired the right way. I was honest about the car except for the brake line I forgot to tell you about.

I mentioned that there was an oil leak, and it was not a major one for me. A major oil leak in my opinion is a drop every second. Not one where you have top off every week or two. Also, the car was running for a good 10 minutes when you came to see it on monday. There was no leak then.

I had no idea that one of the rear struts was blown.

I had no idea that the fan clutch was going to go out anytime soon.

How much more honest could I have been?

In so far as you calling me an "idiot" in your post above and disrespecting me in your email (you're lucky I deleted it and wrote you off until you decided to post here).

We're done.

Do not PM me, do not pass go, and do not bother me anymore. I don't care what questions you have because you done fucked up.

Enjoy your car.

Theres more things wrong to the car then you said Ken. Fuel cut (which you told me it never hit fuel cut cause your running stock boost) and your half ass job on the recirculated BOV. And I don't care anymore. I'm just glad I didn't give you your asking price. The car now is getting the TLC it needed from you. Goodbye. (Mods Please lock or delete this thread. Thanks)

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
PDiako;1246429 said:
Theres more things wrong to the car then you said Ken. Fuel cut (which you told me it never hit fuel cut cause your running stock boost) and your half ass job on the recirculated BOV. And I don't care anymore. I'm just glad I didn't give you your asking price. The car now is getting the TLC it needed from you. Goodbye. (Mods Please lock or delete this thread. Thanks)

Bro, your such a fucking whiney little baby liar it isn't even funny. The car has an intake and full exhaust and no boost controller. Of course it's going to hit fuel-cut. Stop trying to make me look like an idiot. It isn't going to work. I will still post here. My name will not be ruined. I will still continue to sell here with great success. And I fucking told you it hit fuel cut in 4th gear.

I hope the head gasket blows next :)

Edit: And I did tell you I was the third owner and had no idea if the head gasket was changed or re-torqued. So don't even try it. ;)

Bye.

PDiako

Oct 22, 2008
Connecticut
CTsupra;1246443 said:
Bro, your such a fucking whiney little baby liar it isn't even funny. The car has an intake and full exhaust and no boost controller. Of course it's going to hit fuel-cut. Stop trying to make me look like an idiot. It isn't going to work. I will still post here. My name will not be ruined. I will still continue to sell here with great success. And I fucking told you it hit fuel cut in 4th gear.

I hope the head gasket blows next :)

Edit: And I did tell you I was the third owner and had no idea if the head gasket was changed or re-torqued. So don't even try it. ;)

Bye.

Hahaha, as we speak it's getting the MHG with arp's a new water pump and timing belt and replacing all the accesorie belts. It's also getting a new hardpipe with an HKS BOV, new plugs and wires, SAFC II, 550's and 255 walbro, rps stage 3 clutch, defi boost, egt, water and oil temp, tokicos with eibachs, brake upgrade with SS lines. And getting rid of that tired looking CT-26 for a fresh 60-1 with new mani. And last but not least, putting all the plastics back in and the rear seats, and then off to the body shop to fix the dent and a fresh coat of paint. Like I said the car is getting the TLC it needed. Have a nice one Ken. I'm done arguing with you over supramania and emails.

Last edited:

PDiako

Oct 22, 2008
Connecticut
I'm on here to get advise and tips, new ideas or help when I'm stuck on something. I'm not here to argue or act like a tough guy online. This is my last post on this thread. We are old enough to figure out when it stops, and it stops now. It was my mistake for posting the thread. I started it and I'm ending it. I apologized before and I apologize again to you and everyone on this forum. See ya

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Buyer beware, it's 20 years old. You should know what your buying, regardless of what the owner says. He can only tell you what he knows and to be honest, he doesn't have to and you can walk away. You bought it, it's your problem. Ken has been a straight up guy since I've known him on these boards.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
(Not the way to handle things folks. Not at all...)

severe.jpg

Now that we're done airing our dirty laundry in public, how about you folks take this to PM's and I'll put this thread where it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.