Fog light's running without lights?

bbrewthru2

3 . slow for now
Aug 24, 2005
BFE Virginia
For some reason i have an itch to make my fog lights run without my lights on and there is to many clicks before my actual lights kick on. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have my fog lights kick on when the interior and side marker lights turn on?

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
this just came up on slashdot today

The origin of OMGWTFBBQ, as told by OMGWTFBBQ on somethingawful:

"Way back when, I used to work for a few online Mac Gaming websites. Inside Mac Games, Mac Gamer's Ledge, MacGamer, etc. During that time, I was often to be found on GameRanger, a Mac equivalent to Gamespy Arcade (it's actually better if you ask me). Anyhow, there was another Mac gaming website run by a few Mac gamers with a sense of humor, Utterer.com, which was headed by none other than Frank "Utterer" Caratozzolo. Frank was also always on GameRanger, and we always chatted.

One day, a person logged into GameRanger that was just a bit too AOLish for our tastes. As in, every time the guy said anything in chat, it had a "OMG" or a "LOL" or a "ROFLMAO" attached to it. Of course this gets annoying rather quickly, and Frank was tired of this guy's moronic BS. So what does any rational, sane person do? He floods the channel with as many acronyms as he can. Frank Started off with "OMG WTF BBQ DSL TNT BBC CNN CBS PCP RNR PBS NBA NFL..." and everyone else followed suit. The whole channel just spouted off every three letter acronym they could think of. The idiot got the hint and logged off.

And that's where OMGWTFBBQ comes from. True, utterly boring, story."

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i always thought the omgwtfbbq was hilarious! like when dylan drew that pic of the deer hitting his car, and him shouting "OMGWTFBBQ!?" i almost fell off my chair! haha. that'll never get old in my book:)

-shaeff

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
I have a question about the fog light mod. When you rewire the fog light's with the rear defrost switch do you have any problems with the rear defrost working?