Fog light immediate trouble

Fog light immediate trouble
I am using my Test light to see which components are working properly. THe switch, the Relay Both have power to them. The Fog lights will not turn on even when the head lights are on. The Bulbs have no juice to them.Please help me find the issue before I have to put my dash back together and drive again. I really would like an answer to my fog light troubles once and for all! Thank you guys and gals.
P.S. I really gotta get this done.

Where is the 1987 fog light fuse located, The Fog light switch wires go the the FOG light Relay so that the fogs will only work when the head lights are on, BUT, Right behind the fog light itself, is a component where two wires connect to, a RED/2purplestripe Wire and WHITE/blackline/1redstripe Wire , and there is absolutely NO JUICE coming into this component nearest to the fog light, just inside the Bumper/grill behind the fog light. I have no clue as to where the power leak is?
Is there a fuse after the relay under the dash? Fog light switch, relay , wire goes directly to fog light? or Fog light switch, relay, fuse ? ? ? if so where is this fuse?, wire to fog light... Any advice would be wonderful as I am angry hahahaha . :icon_bigg

Here is why, There is no juice to the two wires directly behind the fog light. Inside of the bumper. PLEASE HELP

Last edited: