Fml

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I just got off work and went to pee like I usually do when I get home from the office.

My stream came out to the right and on my shoe. Once I got it straight and finish draining, I bent down to wipe my shoe off.

While doing that, my cellphone and flashdrive fell out of my shirt pocket and into the toilet that I just peed in.

FUCK MY LIFE

:icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:
:icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:
:icon_mad::icon_mad:
:icon_mad:​

romaniello

Oct 28, 2005
Sanford, FL
I feel your pain, the same thing happened to me with my cell phone.
I reached in, cleaned it and turned it on the next day, worked fine for about a month. Took it to the store and they said warranty didn't cover water damage, I asked how he knew, he showed me a little sticker like circle inside the battery compartment.

Had to purchase a new one.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
IJ.;1375625 said:
ROFLMAO! :runaway:

Classic you're now an Old Fart Joe!!

2652587063_b43c764eea.jpg

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
damn i hate it when that happens.. or you pee out two streams instead of one...

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
When you first buy a phone take the battery out and put a piece of scotch tape over the water indicator sticker. That way next time you piss on your phone the cell phone guys wont know.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
I have a casio GZone, its shock and water resistant. I take it everywhere including going jet sking, and sometimes i take calls in the shower, and i drop it all the time, and throw it at people when i get mad. they last almost a year then start acting up an verizon gives me a new one for free! they changed the name with the new model, its called the boulder now, but its still water/ shock resistant. They discontined the GZones so when this one breaks I will get a free boulder. You should definitely get one if your gonna start pissing on your phone on a regular basis.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
MK3Brent;1376408 said:
Dude... Joe..

I worry I will do this constantly!!!

That's where I keep my pens and calipers... and all kinds of stuff too.

:rofl: !

Be afraid

very afraid

All that stuff is very expensive

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
The problem is that you bent down to wipe off your shoe. Had you not done that, you're day wouldn't be as bad.

Just be like me! I have one white Nike and one semi-yellow one. BUT....my cell phone works! It's a worthy trade off in my opinion...

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
take the phone apart and submerge it in a bag of rice, make sure the whole thing is covered in rice. Hopefully it will be dry in a couple of days... my phone dropped from my pocket as I was bending over to flush the toilet.... sigh