FML I Got Rearended Today!!!

iMike_G.

Drop Top! FTW
Nov 16, 2008
Tracy, California, United States
Well i got rear ended today on 580 in livermore in between vasco rd and first street!! i got hit by a 1997 nissan pathfinder. it was stop and go traffic and i was just sitting there and next thing you know i hear tires sliding and next thing bam. hella bad whip lash. hit my head on my roll bar. and my back hurts hella bad. so we pull over on the side of the road and the first thing i said is please tell me you have insurance and he said ya. so i told him that we should go to a gas station so we can swap info.. so we did.. so he says that he looked at a pot hole and then looked up and slammed on the breaks!! so ya im going to figure out what the hell is going to happen!!!
p1565671_1.jpg

p1565671_2.jpg

p1565671_3.jpg

p1565671_4.jpg

p1565671_5.jpg

p1565671_6.jpg

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Wasn't me.

Lol, sorry, but at the very least the other driver has insurance. That's one less thing to worry about while you get better, which I hope happens fast.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Get yourself checked out! Head/neck injuries aren't anything to screw around with.

Looks like the miata made out better than expected, still sucks though. Seems to be common for people to not see miatas, I've had incidents in my mom's and she's had a bunch of close calls as well (hence whey we're getting some crazy loud horns for the thing).

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Fuck no that's not totalled, don't let them sell that clean (well, formerly clean) car short...

I agree with IJ though, get checked out ASAP with head injuries.

Oh, and don't get a MKIII :rofl:

iMike_G.

Drop Top! FTW
Nov 16, 2008
Tracy, California, United States
Poodles;1565734 said:
Fuck no that's not totalled, don't let them sell that clean (well, formerly clean) car short...

I agree with IJ though, get checked out ASAP with head injuries.

Oh, and don't get a MKIII :rofl:

fuck no i want to keep my car.. i love that lil thing it is like a go kart!! and Ian i think it will be tomorrow i go in cause my back hurts now. but in the morning its going to be bad!!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
iMike_G.;1565671 said:
Well i got rear ended today on 580 in livermore in between vasco rd and first street!! i got hit by a 1997 nissan pathfinder. it was stop and go traffic and i was just sitting there and next thing you know i hear tires sliding and next thing bam. hella bad whip lash. hit my head on my roll bar. and my back hurts hella bad. so we pull over on the side of the road and the first thing i said is please tell me you have insurance and he said ya. so i told him that we should go to a gas station so we can swap info.. so we did.. so he says that he looked at a pot hole and then looked up and slammed on the breaks!! so ya im going to figure out what the hell is going to happen!!!

EDIT: damn you bastards are quick...

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
iMike_G.;1565737 said:
fuck no i want to keep my car.. i love that lil thing it is like a go kart!! and Ian i think it will be tomorrow i go in cause my back hurts now. but in the morning its going to be bad!!

I have much respect for those cars, And yeah like a go cart is right. I had a guy take me on a road track, and he scared the shit out of me. Those things go into and come out of corners like crazy.

I used to work in radiology and yeah tomorrow you will be stiff. I would to see it all the time. They would tell me "They felt fine yesterday, but when I woke up this morning I couldn't get out of bed". Good luck Hope you feel better.