Flying out to Cancun!

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
So, by this time tomorrow, I'll be on a plane to Cancun for a week. And holy damn, I can't wait.

The best part is....the whole trip is completely FREE! My fiance works for a pharmeceutical company and they are having their "quarterly meeting" in Cancun. They're paying for our plane tickets, hotel rooms, food, alcohol, and they're giving us 1,000 pesos to spend.

So when I get back to the real world, I'll probably have a tan, a hangover, and a criminal record. :)

Sorry to brag, but I had to share.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Yellow 13 said:
Dont drink the water lol.

yea, what yellow said,,,,,, do the bottled stuff. an check your food ,,, never know when you might be eating a horse or something ...lol

but all, an all, you go man,, be safe....

Will

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
Ok, so I flew back home yesterday. The trip was a BLAST! Cancun was awesome. Total paradise. I think I must have drank about 6 gallons of Corona while I was there. All of our dinners were provided by the company and they were all open bar!! W00t.

We went to Senior Frog's on Friday night and danced our asses off.

Hey Nick, I think that was the same place we stayed, the FiestAmericana at Coral Beach. What a resort! That place was hard core luxury.

I took a ton of photos and I'll try to post some tonight. Damn its a shame to be back at work.