Flyby videos!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Funny guy Don...that was you trying to imitate me by going fast :icon_razz

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT DUANE'S SUPRA AS HE DOES NOT DO THIS STUFF ON THE STREET.

Have a nice day ..... SSS ssssssssssssss
SSSSssssSS sssssssssssssss

Duane :biglaugh:

PS: Don, you forgot to put on your hazards... LOL

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
DDP or wg on a cast mani?

Trying to see if I can guess by the sound... Last I read you had a 57 trim, but this is or isn't your car?

:)

**edit**

for all I know.. that might not even be a 7M. :(

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
MK3Brent said:
DDP or wg on a cast mani?

Trying to see if I can guess by the sound... Last I read you had a 57 trim, but this is or isn't your car?

:)

**edit**

for all I know.. that might not even be a 7M. :(
JK :aigo:

Sounds awesome.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
This is not my car. I have a big front mount with CFX bumper along with BRONZE wheels :) I can't help it if he is trying to make it look like mine bwahahahahahahahahahah ... My hood and headlighht covers to! :naughty:

Don can say what he has. You guys will be surprised ;)

Duane

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
upgradedsupra said:
This is not my car. I have a big front mount with CFX bumper along with BRONZE wheels :) I can't help it if he is trying to make it look like mine bwahahahahahahahahahah ... My hood and headlighht covers to! :naughty:

Don can say what he has. You guys will be surprised ;)

Duane
150shot built NA.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack said:
Lots of stuff, but he still loses to stock 4 door Accords regularly...

Hey now Dave..lol..

3.1HKS engine, Group A head, Turbo A TB, Turbonetics T-70 Qtrim .84ar, GReddy manifold and wastegate yada yada yada.. Engine management is done by a Microtech LT-10 tuned by my friend to 526 whp@ 15lbs. Also have Duanes old rotten DP with a 2.5" section that needs to be changed.. No pops or peeps just smooth power..

Duane I was wondering why you wanted to borrow my bumper on the weekend..SSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss..hahaha

Last edited:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
VanSupra said:
Hey now Dave..lol..

3.1HKS engine, Group A head, Turbo A TB, Turbonetics T-70 Qtrim .84ar, GReddy manifold and wastegate yada yada yada.. Engine management is done by a Microtech LT-10 tuned by my friend to 526 whp@ 15lbs. Also have Duanes old rotten DP with a 2.5" section that needs to be changed.. No pops or peeps just smooth power..
:love: :love:
Very nice. 526 @ 15lbs. THAT FUCKING ROCKS!! Car looks nice too! It's pretty close to duanes but that hood on a white car looks amazing, so who could blame you.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
damn

those are some nice ass mods on the car

kwnate said:
:love: :love:
Very nice. 526 @ 15lbs. THAT FUCKING ROCKS!! Car looks nice too! It's pretty close to duanes but that hood on a white car looks amazing, so who could blame you.

Thanks for the props..I really like the black carbon on the white body look too but thats just me and my copy cat you know the other guy..lol..

:naughty:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GrimJack again. LMAO @ Closed road !

Hey IJ lucky for us GrimJacks on the ball about this stuff..