Flamer ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxide

Jul 8, 2005
conroe
www.noxide.com
We should have some sort of flamer policy. Like 3 strikes your out, at least for a little while your out Because for the most part this is not a very kind community so far. Thats just my opinion, its a good way to stop people from flaming others.

Darkcyde

Workin' Man
Mar 30, 2005
La Villa Strangiato
sm_photo_missing.jpg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
there is a policy. but it's really not as bad as you think. everyone will have opinions, you CANT sensor people's opinions. you just cant. now, i know that you've undergone some severe criticism, but that will happen to ANYONE who strays from the normal beaten down path. being the individual that you are, and modifiying your car the way you did, you should have been prepared for this. aside from the fact that you posted up a link to an ebay car for sale, which is semi-like yours, which makes people react to your car EVEN MORE. if you want to get along in a community, you must give as much as you take away. that's how things work. you cant just take and take. that goes for everyone. it's called freedom of speech, and we're not about to become one of those forums who sensors one's opinion. that's just wrong. noxide, you know where i stand from my post in your other thread.

that being said, i saw that you're staying, and that you stated that payback's a bitch. that right there is causing me to keep an eye on you. you cant just flame people because you're mad at them. so now i have to watch you and everyone else who replies to your threads to make sure it doesnt turn into a flame fest.

come on people, we're all adults here. this is getting to be pathetic. there is a section in the SM rules about flaming. this thread is going to get out of hand, i can see it now, so this is the end of it.

-shaeff

Status
Not open for further replies.