FJO gen1 gauge display hookup help & MAP ECU connection

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
im installing an original MAP ECU and a 1st Gen FJO wideband controller. id like to hook up the 52mm display guage, but i dont have the flat 4-pin connector that hooks to the WB controller. its a fairly common molex connector so im sure i can get one locally, but what color wires connect to which posts on the back side of the display guage?

the guage has a lable on it but the colors that it calls for dont match the wire colors on the FJO controller plug;

-guage top-
Unused..x_x..Lights
Black......X_X..Black
White.....x_x..Red

the flat 4-pin plug on the controller is:
Black-ground
Red-power
White-Transmit
Green-receive

im not sure if the wire colors on the display harness are different than the wire colors on the controller side or if they change from 1st gen to the later ones. the FJO install guide on their website doesnt outline installation of the guage display. it only mentions the square display box and that is PnP, not individual wire connectivity.

also, as far as connecting the FJO to the MAP ecu, i just wanna get verification that im connecting the Red FJO analog output wire on the square 4-pin power supply connector to the Yellow Map Ecu analog input wire.

regards
chris